Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever heard a fox scream at night?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
The first time I heard it it scared the shit out of me ngl tbhthb ded srs and it sounded like somebody was killing a woman lmao tbhthb
ngl

It's fucking eerie. Once when I was a child I heard a scream like this from a forest near my house. I never saw foxes in it tbh.

B9ACB00B 4F24 4C6B A2D8 85C3C75B41AA

LDAR fox should be canonized tbh.

Yes when I used to go out at night, near a forest, I heard this once and fucking shit myself lol.

Sounds like someone getting bumraped

That's the first time I hear it. Sounds cool. :feelsokman:

holy fuck so that's what is was. I have being hearing this for years and I never knew what the hell was going on.

sounds like a viral from dying light

holy fuck so that's what is was. I have being hearing this for years and I never knew what the hell was going on.
Always hoped it was a woman being raped to be honest to be honest not gonna lie (decided writing the whole thing was worth it because why not)

i thought it was cats but later some 60 y/o hunter guy sniped a fox and it stopped

and it sounded like somebody was killing a woman

Why would that scare you?
I'd sleep peacefully knowing there's one less foid.

I've never seen a fox irl
can you keep these things as pets in the US?

Just saw martens fighting in front of my house long ago. And then my last crush , which I callled "small marten", was destroyed by fuckboy