Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever had experience with UFOs or aliens?

Ever had experience with UFOs or aliens?

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no, but I'm a believer

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • no. aliens don't exist

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
Every once in a while there are news about weird stuff or UFOs around. Ever witnessed one yourself?

The closest I've got was that an UFO fell near my city this year. The army isolated the area and all news of the thing died. I have found this suspicious because if it was something mundane they would've said it. So either some military action failed and was silenced through diplomacy or it was an alien and authorities just stopped talking about it.

I actually once looked out my bedroom window as I was talking on the phone and I saw some strange light in the sky. It looked nothing like a plane and it was some strange golden colored ring that disappeared after a few seconds. I’m not saying it’s aliens since UFO literally means (Unidentified) Flying Object, but to this day I have no clue what it was

I remember seeing a UFO and the Xwing in elementary school