Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever grabbed a girls ass when you were in school...jr high or high school. What were the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-
Any one ever play grab ass with a foid in school? What did she do? How did it happen?

Nope i've always been too high inhib to do anything

in middle school i did but i just ran away and didnt get caught. Dont do that shit in 2019 though or your fucked

in middle school i did but i just ran away and didnt get caught. Dont do that shit in 2019 though or your fucked
i used to do that to my oneitis when i was in the 8th grade. Sometimes she didn't do anything...sometimes she chased me. That was in the good old days of 1999-2000

Last edited:
I did in 6th grade during a PE session of flag football.

I don't know what any part of a female feels like

bragging in 3,2,1...

Back when I was 14 years old I noticed some girls giggling in class one day. The class ended, and one of the girls choose to walk a very steep hill, rather than go along the normal path with everyone else. Me, being the anti-social piece of shit I am, always took this steep route so as to avoid people.

So going up this steep hill she was right in front of me, wearing a very short skirt. I notice her pulling at it and walking strangely. I look up and see her bare ass cheeks under the skirt. I look back down at the ground, furious. I hate being cock-teased. The other girls are watching and laughing at their friend. Then I remembered I heard these same girls talking about coming to school without wearing panties a couple of days ago.

No touch, but I did see a tiny portion of buttock meat for about 1.5 seconds.

No, anxiety always destroyed my chances even if I wanted to

i used to do that to my oneitis when i was in the 8th grade. Sometimes she didn't do anything...sometimes she chased me. That was in the good old days of 1999-2000
hell yea bro. I loved those days.

I have by accident on many occasions while taking the bus.
Basically what happened is there were too many people in the bus and the bus driver stops abruptly and people fall into each other, no big deal.

I did once.

She didn’t see me. :feelshehe:

Does rubbing up against strangers on a rush-hour subway train count?

I have made 0 physical contact

Then I remembered I heard these same girls talking about coming to school without wearing panties a couple of days ago.No touch, but I did see a tiny portion of buttock meat for about 1.5 seconds.
How old were the foids to act this fucking whoreish?

Back when I was 14 years old I noticed some girls giggling in class one day. The class ended, and one of the girls choose to walk a very steep hill, rather than go along the normal path with everyone else. Me, being the anti-social piece of shit I am, always took this steep route so as to avoid people.

So going up this steep hill she was right in front of me, wearing a very short skirt. I notice her pulling at it and walking strangely. I look up and see her bare ass cheeks under the skirt. I look back down at the ground, furious. I hate being cock-teased. The other girls are watching and laughing at their friend. Then I remembered I heard these same girls talking about coming to school without wearing panties a couple of days ago.

No touch, but I did see a tiny portion of buttock meat for about 1.5 seconds.
Does rubbing up against strangers on a rush-hour subway train count?

:chad::chad::chad:

If I share my experience I'll get banned, plus people will say I'm bragging so not worth

JFL. That will pretty much ruin your entire life in 2019 if you’re a man (but no consequences if you’re a foid).

How old were the foids to act this fucking whoreish?
The girls were the same age as me, 14 years old. They were sexually active before that too, if I'm to believe their loud gossiping during breaks.

I remember another instance were that same girl was talking about masturbating with a hotdog. Of course some black guy took the opportunity to say, "That's it? My dick's a lot bigger than that! Girls be chokin' on my dick!" To which hotdog-girl responded, "That's nothing to be proud of! (Referring to chokin girls with dick)"

Funnily enough, I remember this same black kid also shouting out when talking to another girl, "You told your parents you were sick to spend all day sucking some dude's dick?!" She turned red embarrassed, but also smiled. This girl was gorgeous, so of course I was furious with envy.

But thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's my life!

The girls were the same age as me, 14 years old. They were sexually active before that too, if I'm to believe their loud gossiping during breaks.

I remember another instance were that same girl was talking about masturbating with a hotdog. Of course some black guy took the opportunity to say, "That's it? My dick's a lot bigger than that! Girls be chokin' on my dick!" To which hotdog-girl responded, "That's nothing to be proud of! (Referring to chokin girls with dick)"

Funnily enough, I remember this same black kid also shouting out when talking to another girl, "You told your parents you were sick to spend all day sucking some dude's dick?!" She turned red embarrassed, but also smiled. This girl was gorgeous, so of course I was furious with envy.

But thaaaaaaaaaaaaat's my life!

Lol no way this happened at fourteen. What country?

never. i remember in my neighborhood when we were all 11-12 or so it was a meme among the lower inhib kids to literally grab young girls by the pussy through their jeans, one even told me that it felt weird because their crotches were just "empty" and flat with nothing to really grab onto (obviously since they didn't have dicks flopping around down there)

it's cool how i thought that was uncouth and uncultured. meanwhile i'm a 30 year old virgin and those guys got laid while randomly grabbing teen pussy at 12 years old.

Lol no way this happened at fourteen. What country?
usa

And yes, this is very typical. I'm surprised you are surprised. Some kids become sexually active at -- or even before -- puberty.

I pulled a foid's hair and she reported me

If I share my experience I'll get banned, plus people will say I'm bragging so not worth
Yeah, that's kind of an grey area.

My hand is pure.

Hearing the replies , you guys should just name this site chads.is , motherfucker never has my hand touched booty of a women.

Yeah. In elementary school 3rd grade the guys played grab boobs with each other (yeah with other guys like a fag), so I tried being anti-mainstream and grabbed a foid's tiddies. Instantly get slapped

Once, at school, some chads pushed my hand into slapping a girl's ass in a queue.
She changed schools the following day.

A few times I accidentally touched / hit butt of some random girls.

Do it intentionally but make it look accidentally.
Fuck man... i need some of these “accidental“ situations to happen.

Its so sad that we have to resort to this type of shit.
TBH I wouldn't do it. What's the point if she doesn't love you. You can buy a goddamed piece of meat and touch it like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.