Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever got mogged at the sports class?

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I remember at each class they told us to form a line, from the tallest to the shortest guy. Should I say more?

Yeah and stuff like this makes me realize we have a bunch of quirks in society left from when we weren't hypergamous, which easily embarrass and overexpose ugly guys. Normies would gaslight and tell you you're self conscious though

Last edited:
I was tall and still sucked at sports. Also had man tits when i grew up

I moged some guys because I was a fast sprinter in high school

I did 100metre sprint in like 12.3 seconds

I didnt attend sports classes
I just went to the school library instead

Yup, sucked at practically every sport especially basketball, and being black made it even worse. I was ok at (gridiron) football, but got mogged by taller and faster players.

I remember at each class they told us to form a line, from the tallest to the shortest guy. Should I say more?
Fuck you for bringing this memory back up :reeeeee: :kys:

i remember i was always good at sports as a kid because i have adhd and always put in 110% ,
but once puberty set in i lost my drive , got depressed and it ended up with me getting beat up in the changing room after gym class on a daily basis , so i chose to skip school instead .

my life was fun before the age of 12 .
Shouldve killed myself then and there .
Only a downward spiral from then on .

Sports class? I never had sports class.

Yes. Had lung problems my whole life and although they got better they never went fully away and return especially in the combination with allergies against pollen (severe bronchitis). I was also overweight until the 10th grade and despite losing the weight I never gained the physical capacity of others. I also have coordination disorders and I can't catch shit - this nearly let to my nose being left bloody during Prisonball and nearly losing an eye as a friend threw a stick at me for fun. In my childhood heart disorders were suspected, but further examinations showed that this was not the case. Due to all that shit I was bullied because of my lack of physical capabilities. I also have a shitty reaction time which also makes video games nearly impossible for me.
Brutal.

I was always picked last for teams, sometimes the teacher would pick teams for us and whoever's time I was put on would let out an audible sigh. It was fucked up and really instilled the idea in me that everyone else was superior in every way. Fuck them

I was always picked last for teams, sometimes the teacher would pick teams for us and whoever's time I was put on would let out an audible sigh. It was fucked up and really instilled the idea in me that everyone else was superior in every way. Fuck them
What the fuck this is so relatable. I was always picked last. Or sometimes I wasn't picked at all so I had to keep asking what team I'm on.
On some special occasion, they'd pick me first, and everyone would laugh.

What the fuck this is so relatable. I was always picked last. Or sometimes I wasn't picked at all so I had to keep asking what team I'm on.
On some special occasion, they'd pick me first, and everyone would laugh.

I had 2 friends in school, from ages 4-11, and both those friends would periodically be cunts to me anyway. When they were the leaders of the time, I'd get picked some time before last (never first tho, obviously), it was a fucking pisstake. My self esteem was 0, they shouldn't do that to kids

I moged some guys because I was a fast sprinter in high school

I did 100metre sprint in like 12.3 seconds
sprints me.

God, i hated sports so much in school.

I always sucked at games and when possible escaped these classes (our teacher didn't really care so I did it a lot )