Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever fucked a foid in your dream

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
One time i did pussy and then anal fucking on a slut who was wearing nurse outfit and it felt amazing. Idk how to describe it. I believe the dream may have been lucid since it felt kinda realistic and unlike any other dream i had before. I woke up feeling so satisfied and the ejacilation felt real while i was asleep (that's why i said hard to describe)

Also after the fucking i was feeding the hole cake on a ship at someones wedding for some reason

mogs me at dreaming tbh

Once or twice but I always woke up before i coomed. Lots of dreams about cuddling and snuggling though :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

yes. :chad:
2d ones as well.

one time a blowjob without coom. one time fuck with coom

Dream mogs me. I only dream about buildings and stupid shit like that

I did tbh but I usually wake up before cooming

I have read so many dreams here I think that's why I dreamt something similar like 2 days ago, pure suifuel when I woke up :feelsrope:

39CD9948 6C36 4454 BC3F 663D86BB9705

Yea many times

Yeah and there was always something happening just before i put my pp in her. Cockblocked even in my own dreams for fuck sake. Maybe my brain did this because it didn't know how to emulate the feeling of entering a vagina but still has the desire to do so.

I once dreamt something very strange. I dreamt I had anal sex with a Venezuelan political leader named Maria Corina Machado. She was wearing a white miniskirt and literally had her whole ass at my disposal. She was almost like a contortionist and what surprised me was that it was like I was playing with a ball. What I could never understand is why the dream was with her and not another woman. I am not Venezuelan, nor do I like Venezuelan women. I have dreamed that I have kissed on the mouth with women but I never had a dream of that kind that was a couple of years ago. There are so many women of my interest and to have a dream like that with someone who gives you the same.

4ic1l9s.png

Many time. You could call me a chad

Lucidi dreaming is a pretty good cope, ngl.

Yes many many times. Feels so real tbh. I usually have such dreams once every 14-21 days. See ya later virgins :feelzez:

Yes many many times. Feels so real tbh. I usually have such dreams once every 14-21 days. See ya later virgins :feelzez:
I have such dreams like every 2 or so days.
So, like, uh... get mogged tbh.

One time i did pussy and then anal fucking on a slut who was wearing nurse outfit and it felt amazing. Idk how to describe it. I believe the dream may have been lucid since it felt kinda realistic and unlike any other dream i had before. I woke up feeling so satisfied and the ejacilation felt real while i was asleep (that's why i said hard to describe)

Also after the fucking i was feeding the hole cake on a ship at someones wedding for some reason
Dreams me

I don't have dreams. Only nightmares

Yes. I have dreams like this quite often, but not as often as I'd like. They tend to happen when I do no fap for a while. The last time it happened I had been doing no fap for two weeks and I happened to be looking at some nude photos of a girl before going to bed and that stuck in my subconscious because I ended up dreaming of having sex with her and the dream was so fucking realistic. I woke up having the strongest and longest orgasm ever. I woke up during the orgasm and it kept going and going for over a minute. It felt like I had been milked dry. I recommend no fap to other guys. It'll make you have wet dreams again just like when you were a kid.

Ive had a few in my life where I hugged one or got close to one and then they left. I have never experienced a wet dream either. I must be truly damaged.

Ive had a few in my life where I hugged one or got close to one and then they left. I have never experienced a wet dream either. I must be truly damaged.

Dreams like that are suifuel tbh, I always have something happen in the dream which prevents it, or it's just over too soon and I wake up frustrated. I've never came to one, even on nofap, possibly because the unbelievably of it causes me to realize that I'm dreaming, and I wake up.