Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ever felt like this?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I'm very tired of waging.
waging have been disastrous for me since the beginning of 2024. I work my ass off all the time during my shift and there's always more work that accumulates.

I feel like this year everytime I fix or do a task more tasks come and accumilate, and when I finish those accumilations more tasks begin to surface and accumulate.
I feel like I'm always playing a catch-up game this year and never catching up with the pace of my job,one thing gets done more things come and idk what to do.
I got no better job offerrings, that's literally the best job I bagged.

I'm always depressed and anxious because I know I have work to do that I haven't done. I'm tired and broke as fuck tbh all that 9 hour/6 day/all weeks all months all years shit is starting to take a heavy toll on me. gained weight became fat and my hairfall is accelerating.

and all that just to get $400 a month. whoever told me desk/office jobs are easy, it wasn't for me, never been.

I wish I can get back to my old job working for mobile cell towers. it was so much better but I can't get back to it anymore.

it's 6 am here rn and I have absolutely no energy to take myself out of bed. my body is asking me to stay the fuck here my mind is telling me if I stay here I'm fucked because it'll be worst next week.

Last edited:
Yes, I feel very tired, but my work makes me happy. I love cars and they are my passion. There are times when I have had 12 hour work days and I arrived home dead, dead from fatigue and unable to sleep because my body felt so tired.

There are people who literally cannot find a job wherever they go.

Yes, I feel very tired, but my work makes me happy. I love cars and they are my passion. There are times when I have had 12 hour work days and I arrived home dead, dead from fatigue and unable to sleep because my body felt so tired.

There are people who literally cannot find a job wherever they go.
atleast you feel satisfied with your work.
I feel like I waste time with that job. after 3 years of waging I feel like the tasks are meaningless.
handling the time attendance device, printing, photoshopping and faking documents, data registry and entry, fixing laptop hardware, setting up routers, documenting, remote access, making daily reports, taking pictures of the construction site for my daily reports everyday all that shit looks fucking meaningless to me. there is no purpose I just do these like I drink water and eat food, like a fucking programmed bot.

Last edited:
tbh the only times when I feel relief is when I vent like this. I feel like it's the only thing I can do against the struggle with work, body, family and life.

I can't even find a job
if you're young/still in hs or college you're better off without a job
you should focus on getting certificates and enrolling in extra curricular courses instead of trying to get a job immediately after graduation like I did.