Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ever fell on your head when you were little?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
When I was around 1-2 years old I fell of the sink and landed on my head because my mother didn’t pay enough attention. When I was 4 I jumped out of the bed and landed on my forehead which permanently left a scar on my face. This could be a reason why I have problems with speech and language when I talk. I had to take years of speech therapy and I still am this day.

When I was a few months old, I rolled off of a couch and fell on my face

My parents say I didn't but it would explain a lot if I have.

I know for a fact that my mom drank and smoked during pregnancy.

Yes, when I was 6 or 7. I hit the back of my head really hard against concrete. I remember running backwards and tripping, but I didn't black out. Surprisingly there was no blood and I didn't cry, but I was in so much pain. The school principle drove me home. I don't really remember it all that well.
I think I had a concussion because I felt like I was going to puke, but I didn't go to the hospital or anything. I probably lost 5-10 IQ points that day.

I also fell on my chin against concrete when I was 4 or 5.
I know for a fact that my mom drank and smoked during pregnancy.
Same. Bitch robbed me of height. I was supposed to be taller.

Yeah the ground was hard asf

I fell on my nose on an edge when I was like 2. I still have the scar.

Ironically my nose is one of the few parts of my face which aren't ugly.

Yes, I fell down some stairs and landed on my head when I was little

I am not sure but i don't remember anything like this. My mum was very caring and i had a special condition so it has a low possibility.

One time I put a knife in a power outlet, I wonder if that permanently fucked me up

It's over for reducedIQcels