Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever feel you have enormous hate inside?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Do you ever feel that whenever a slight problem happens there's just this hate you want to release but don't know how? I've realised that whenever a disagreement happens or something doesn't go according to plan, I can't seem to brush it off, it's always there and this hate starts building up but I don't know why.

My hatred is the only thing keeping me around

I try and use that hate to do something useful but I just and up LDAR
That’s fine, honestly hatred can rarely be utilized in today’s times

Everday at my job

Yes, it’s the only thing that gives me power over.

Do you ever feel that whenever a slight problem happens there's just this hate you want to release but don't know how? I've realised that whenever a disagreement happens or something doesn't go according to plan, I can't seem to brush it off, it's always there and this hate starts building up but I don't know why.

Every day at school when I see the resident Chad, Chadlites and Stacys. It pisses me off to no end that despite the Jewnited States being a "free country" with "muh equality" and all that shit, these cunts get to walk around with privilege that rivals that of the king of some 3rd world country.

I no longer have blood --- just pure hate coursing through my veins....so.... yep.

Every day at school when I see the resident Chad, Chadlites and Stacys. It pisses me off to no end that despite the Jewnited States being a "free country" with "muh equality" and all that shit, these cunts get to walk around with privilege that rivals that of the king of some 3rd world country.
Free country is just a cover, the degenerate kikes have control over everyhting, and it will never change until the people actually start thinking and fight these Jewish homos.

I have no hate, just sadness
Try and turn that sadness into hate and then into something better using that hate, I cannot do it however you can try. Sadness accomplishes nothing brother.

Try and turn that sadness into hate and then into something better using that hate, I cannot do it however you can try. Sadness accomplishes nothing brother.

I am too understanding of others to hate.

i feel nothing inside