Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever feel like your purpose in life is just to be a bridge for other people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I thought about this many times before even discovering the blackpill.

For example in middle school I had some female friends, one of whom I had a crush on. Well she was going to a summer camp with her friends so I wanted to go to that summer camp too, but I couldn't go alone so I invited a friend of mine to come with. And my friend and her ended up becoming good friends, a few years later they dated each other briefly and my friend ended up finding his current GF through her. And like 50% of his friends have been made through that girl I had crush on. If I hadn't invited him to that summer camp she would've never ended up finding his current GF (and future wife)

Another similar thing happened in high school, had a crush on a girl that was assigned to sit next to me, asked my mate to come sit with us and some of her friends, and my friend and her started dating like 1 month after that. Without me they would've never met each other.

I've been cuckin' myself since I was born.

Last edited:
Well she was going to a summer camp with her friends so I wanted to go to that summer camp too, but I couldn't go alone so I invited a friend of mine to come with. And my friend and her ended up becoming good friends, a few years later they dated each other briefly and my friend ended up finding his current GF through her.
fucking brutal man you got cockblocked real hard

For example in middle school I had some female friends, one of whom I had a crush on. Well she was going to a summer camp with her friends so I wanted to go to that summer camp too, but I couldn't go alone so I invited a friend of mine to come with. And my friend and her ended up becoming good friends, a few years later they dated each other briefly and my friend ended up finding his current GF through her. And like 50% of his friends have been made through that girl I had crush on. If I hadn't invited him to that summer camp she would've never ended up finding his current GF (and future wife)

Another similar thing happened in high school, had a crush on a girl that was assigned to sit next to me, asked my mate to come sit with us and some of her friends, and my friend and her started dating like 1 month after that. Without me they would've never met each other.

I get what you're saying

I asked a girl for her number when I was at university, started being bold and approaching a lot, a guy was actually worried about asking her, and immediately got the courage to do it after I asked, even told me he's glad I asked, they started dating the same fucking evening

After a while you start to pick up on scenarios in which normies are trying to use you to advanced their own lives and you exclude yourself from these scenarios

I remember I was working a time and this female co-worker I liked and some guy from some nearby burger joint were talking, and she basically tried to talk me into some cucked position to go get something he had for her, I immediately said no JFL

Normies are always trying to use us as "bridges" to start their relationships

Yeah not really. I've never had female friends, so i never had the "my male friend got with my female friend" story. But i did however have crushes in school, mainly in elementary, of which i never tried anything with.
And none of my friends i've had have gotten into better places through me.

Thankfully no, that shit would enrage me so much

I am not the bridge, but I do blow up bridges. both figuratively, metaphorically, and physically. I will not be a doormat for normalniggers.

pretty much if your an ugly LVM you will be viewed as nothing but a resources to foids and normies

Maybe. Sometimes they stepped on me as if they were crossing a bridge. I wasn’t used as a connection to bridge the gap between others, as in your scenario it was. I was more of an actual bridge.

We exist here so women and chads can have fun.
We are the slaves