Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ever fap so much your dink stop working?

Supreme

Supreme

☯️
-
Ive been fapping for hours no cumming. Just came once and then been fapping for a few hours after on and off. My dink wont get hard anymore nothing is that hot to me because ive fried my dopamine.

brutal ngl. maybe a break wouldn't kill ya

Take a break ya coomer.

My dick gets raw, and I've had pissing pains in the past, but I've never got to the point to where my dick goes limp.

My dick gets raw, and I've had pissing pains in the past, but I've never got to the point to where my dick goes limp.
Yeah mine is kinda sore from choking the tip and just sandpapering that btch. I could get a hard on maybe if it fapped fast for a while. I was chill fapping and my dink wouldnt get hard and felt thinner than usual. Also dry as fuck.

Yeah, and it never started working again.

ya it has happened to me but now I only fap 2 times a day max

No I haven’t tbh

Yes has happened to me before

Ive been fapping for hours no cumming. Just came once and then been fapping for a few hours after on and off. My dink wont get hard anymore nothing is that hot to me because ive fried my dopamine.
Some nofap really works wonders to get it going again

since my city is in lockdown I have been cooming about 4 times a day. Usually one in morning, one around noon, one around 2-3pm then one right before bed.
i dont notice it doesnt work but i get dehydrated a lot and it gets hard to pee

Haven’t been to that stage yet, I’ll let you know if it stops producing liquids

It happened to me when i took antidepressants i wanted to keep fapping but my dick didn't work anymore, right now i'm jewpill free and i can jerk off all i want

damn sad shit man

happens every once in a while tbh :feelsbadman: