Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ever daydream about ur life being different? creating scenarios

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
i just dream about being a chad, basic normal fantasy dreams

my fantasies include but not limited to:

> Being on Titanic as it sinks
> Being in Equestria
> Fighting Obi-Wan Kenobi on mustafar
> Joker (batman 1989) maxxing
> Being Prince (the musician)
> Being Travis Bickle in end scene
> Being a client of Iris from taxi driver (no sex tho)
> Living out school memories but as a normie
> Going on a ''date'' with Haruhi Suzumiya

Everyone does that. We just do it more, because none of our experiences allow us to forget a better life we could have had if not for our genetics. We're cursed with our knowledge. :society:

yeah but I schizomaxx it all the time tho, I take it to the next level

I spend many hours each day doing just that.

yeah, as an Übermensch leading the world to a better place or just becoming a tyrant like Injustice Superman

Yes I have bad maladaptive daydreaming tendencies

Yes. I have gotten so off the rails that I sometimes can't distinguish my daydreaming from reality. Shit is going really, really bad for me.

Idk how to do it

Yes. I have gotten so off the rails that I sometimes can't distinguish my daydreaming from reality. Shit is going really, really bad for me.

I'm reminded of Paul Erdos, though.

I've always had flare-ups.

Primarely i daydream about being a Gestapo officer and torturing jews or enemies of the Reich.

As for the title , yes I do that time and time again.

I used to. Then I realized that the life we have now is the only life we were ever going to have. It is determined by fate. The only thing that can change is the future so I'm trying to focus on that, even if it's futile.

I don’t want to get put on a watchlist

I used to but it doesn't feel worth it anymore because I know none of the dream scenarios would ever become reality even in the smallest of ways. I feel jealous when I see people with lives that I want. So I don't do it anymore because it makes me angry instead of comforted

I dream about either being a viking or exploring space and killing monsters and getting laid with beautiful ethnic women that's pretty much all Vaguely have nightmares and they usually are not bad. I tend to enjoy sleeping quite a bit. It escapes me from this disgusting world i'm forced to be part of.