Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever considered a hunger strike ?

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Instead of roping, one could consider doing this. Of course nobody would give a shit, but it could still be a better way to go.

What would be your demands ?

Me, I could demand a few things, but to keep things simple I'd demand the legalization of prostitution.

Better incel than stickman

I'm going on a hunger strike until the government provides me a nice loyal gf :woke:

Nobody is going to help you with any of your requests.
Starvation is my preferred exit method though.
I've done a 36 day water fast for weight loss, I can easily go all the way.

Bestsuicidengl4

Last edited:

PIctured: Incels on hunger strike

Imagine being so weak from your strike that even if government provides gf your heart gives out from trying to get it up

Incel Trait: Low discipline

Nobody would care and you would give up anyway

I would demand that the whole world should be taken over by Islam. They would make foids wear veils all day and kill them for adultery or sleeping outside of wedlock. That would be the best. There'd be no cock carousel phase, no hypergamy and no inceldom.

Hunger strikes don't work when the people you're protesting against would like to see you starve to death.

Massive fucking cope. No one will care

I would demand a cute virgin wife

Never considered it

Better way to go? Suffering for weeks, possibly even months? Are you sure?

Last edited:
Nah it's entirely useless. My parents would care sure but that's about it. A work strike would be more efficient and easier on us tbh.