Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever been "planning your next move" with her in your mind ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★★
Ever been " planning, thinking and rethinking " your next move with a girl, like " hey i'm going to wait untill she does X , or untill she's at Y, or when Z happens, so I can make A , and that will lead to B and then wather happy ending will ensue " ? 

If yes ITS OVER.

First, because it will NEVER happens the wait you think it will.

Second, because if you've been brainstorming again and again about your next move, it means that nothing is happening in the meantime. And she was attracted, something would be happening. 

Third, because if she's not attracted, she will do everything to make the situation awkward. The more you'll try to buid intimacy, the more she'll make the situation awkward. 

If she was attracted to you , you wouldnt have time to "plan" a fucking "strategy", you wouldnt even need a strategy in the first place. 

So, next time you think " hey i'm gonna wait untill that moment and then I will do X then Y then Z, " STOP, ITS OVER.

Hey I'm gonna wait until that moment and then I will cock the glock, smoke the chalk and go ER ad hoc.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

All I ever did was daydream about my oneitis. Living a good life with her.

I do this almost all the time... fuck

>Her in your mind
What the fuck are you? Some kind of cuck that worships women?
Fuck off.