Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever been mogged by a videogame character?

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
-
Just curious to know if anyone has ever been mogged by a fictional character.

I'll go first, Leon Kennedy mogs me to oblivion due to how fucking annoying his fanbase is and how so many women simp for him, and it's not hard to see why (White, Muscular, tall, basically Chad/high normie tier).

My oneitis also likes him, it's actually disturbing how obsessed she is with him.

It's beyond ovER for me I suppose.

Imagine having a oneitis after getting cucked

Squall and Cloud.

Every video game character, really... They are all hyper attractive crackers.

Every character from resident evil mogs me to hell. Men are like 6ft3 with particle dividing jaws. Women are big ass and big booba sluts. I don't think 8+/10 people would work in dangerous crazy jobs that include mutant hunting.
Also every gta character is a mega tallfag.

playing ff8 and seeing all the beautiful characters in the cutscenes was what made me realise I was ugly
seeing a direct comparison between those perfectly formed faces and my own awakened me to the BONEpill

uh duhhh most video game characters are suppose to represent normies or chad

Every single videogame charachter, they are all chads and stacies

The real question should be: Do you mog a videogame character?

Every single videogame charachter, they are all chads and stacies
Well there are exceptions obviously but for the most part, yes. Nobody wants to play games with ugly people in them.

Well there are exceptions obviously but for the most part, yes. Nobody wants to play games with ugly people in them.
I guess disco elysium was the last game I played with ugly and tragic characters and it's no coincidence it was made by commies