Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever been mocked by someone for no reason?

Spectra

Spectra

Recruit
★★★
sometimes i make a simple comment and i start getting insulted for no reason, other than the other person trying to humilliate me for their personal interest. I was once in california and i commented about how good the weather was, to what my step father responded "oh you don't even go outside" I live in las vegas, and here the weather is horrible, he commented that because apparently i was already chronically adiccted to the internet, and he did not like the fact that i spent 16 hours a day on my pc, but still that comment was out of place.

A lot.

But I am an easy target because I am a pushover/punching bag

in school, during childhood and adolescence mostly

ye, same thing, except it's my dad telling the same out of pocket comment towards other family members.

Yeah. I got my balls busted by anyone and everyone while I was a wagie/ outside traveler that shit sucks

sometimes i make a simple comment and i start getting insulted for no reason, other than the other person trying to humilliate me for their personal interest. I was once in california and i commented about how good the weather was, to what my step father responded "oh you don't even go outside" I live in las vegas, and here the weather is horrible, he commented that because apparently i was already chronically adiccted to the internet, and he did not like the fact that i spent 16 hours a day on my pc, but still that comment was out of place.
yes. It happened to me very often.

I mean it's not for "no reason" if it's because of your looks right

All the time when I'm outside, mostly by teens

If you are getting bullied withlut reason then the reason is you are a fucking uggo.