Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever been hit on by a dude?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I'm not gay, but I'd take it as a compliment if a dude were to hit on me. Sucks that I'm not even good-looking enough to be hit on by other dudes. This thread is gay, no homo.

Thats wierd you'd make a thread like this considering how much you hate when we rate other men on here and think its gay.

I’ve been hit by a dude. Does that count?

There was a guy who would sit behind me in a high school class. He would always massage my shoulders and tell me that i'm buff. He'd also slap my ass on ocassion. I think he was a homo but it was not confirmed.

Yes a couple times actually never by a foid tho ):

Thats wierd you'd make a thread like this considering how much you hate when we rate other men on here and think its gay.

I still hold that stance. This is more to do with validation in general and being attractive to other humans, not the shallowness of looks or me personally judging other men. Plus, this is a 1 in a 100 thread from me.

There was a guy who would sit behind me in a high school class. He would always massage my shoulders and tell me that i'm buff. I think he was a homo but it was not confirmed.

Huehue

Never and I volunteered at a gay pride festival once.

Yes. A good-looking gay dude who taxi'd me to my first day of college asked for my number.

I have a booty that make the dudes go fruity, so yes I see dudes checking out my ass all the time,

Yeah,back in december, he sat down by me at mcdonalds when i was having breakfast with my mom and talked to her for a minute. Which is SUPER weird, normal people dont just sit down by strangers. He then proceded to tell me how he liked tall girl's(im 6'1) i thought he was talking about his preference's in females, you know how old people make jokes about young people finding GF's and stuff right? That was until he put his hand on my shoulder and it clicked,he thought I was a girl.

My mom could tell thats what he was thinking also and pretened that she was getting a call, she then called my aunt and started talking about her baby nephew,i believe that she thought he would say "hey i gotta go,have nice day" and leave. Nope. He just turned to me and kept talking. It was really uncomfortable, when he would say somdthing to my mom ,as she was talking, he would refer to me as "she" or "her".

He eventally left and went back to his table and then my mom got off then phone. I acted like i didnt notice what the guy thought, she said somthing like he's senile or just an old guy (he was probably mid 70's, he was also hunched over pretty bad) she was pretty upset about him but she didnt say much directly to me.

I was very suprised that he thought i was a girl,i don't think that i look overtly feminine.
I had longer jet black hair at the time and had bangs that were mouth length,(think Tom Angleripper 1986 with longer bangs) ,black cargo pants,black hoodie,combat boots, ect. Im pretty pale and my face is abit soft, but im pretty sure i still look like a boy.

I felt pretty bad after this.I only have a few theory's to why he thought i wasn't a guy,
1, he was joking because i have longer than average hair,old people have made alot of those jokes to me before but this is very unlikely.
2,he legit thought i was a girl and felt bad for me, i would be a very ugly girl.

All in all it was a pretty bad experiance for me.

Last edited:
Yeah,back in december, he sat down by me at mcdonalds when i was having breakfast with my mom and talked to her for a minute. Which is SUPER weird, normal people dont just sit down by strangers. He then proceded to tell me how he liked tall girl's(im 6'1) i thought he was talking about his preference's in females, you know how old people make jokes about young people finding GF's and stuff right? That was until he put his hand on my shoulder and it clicked,he thought I was a girl.

My mom could tell thats what he was thinking also and pretened that she was getting a call, she then called my aunt and started talking about her baby nephew,i believe that she thought he would say "hey i gotta go,have nice day" and leave. Nope. He just turned to me and kept talking. It was really uncomfortable, when he would say somthing to my mom ,as she was talking, he would refer to me as "she" or "her".

He eventally left and went back to his table and then my mom got off then phone. I acted like i didnt notice what the guy thought, she said somthing like he's senile or just an old guy (he was probably mid 70's, he was also hunched over pretty bad) she was pretty upset about him but she didnt say much directly to me.

I was very suprised that he thought i was a girl,i don't think that i look overtly feminine.
I had longer dyed black hair at the time and had bangs that were mouth length,(think Tom Angleripper 1986) ,black cargo pants,black hoodie,combat boots, ect. Im pretty pale and my face is abit soft, but not that girly.

I felt pretty bad after this.I only have a few theory's to why he thought i wasn't a guy,
1, he was joking because i have longer than average hair,old people have made alot of those jokes to me before but this is very unlikely.
2,he legit thought i was a girl and felt bad for me, i would be a very ugly girl.

The fact that your mom said/did nothing is hilarious.

I guess this makes you a truecel
Yes, I am a legit truecel. I have the sex appeal of a chair. Nobody has expressed any interest in me sexually or otherwise in my entire life.

Yes, I am a legit truecel. I have the sex appeal of a chair. Nobody has expressed any interest in me sexually or otherwise in my entire life.

Chairs mog you.

Static

Yeah I get hit on by faggots but never women.

ITT: incels with gay long hair wondering why they look female

Cope. Faggots are just thirsty. I have short hair and they still hit on me.

How the fuck do you get hit on by multiple dudes, but don't have luck with women? Lmao

If all these fags find you attractive, regardless of how thirsty they are, then there's women out there that feel the same.

I ain't never been hit on by a dude in my life. If I was, I'd take it as a compliment, but decline their advance.

Every time I ever went to this metal club, some dude tried to fuck me.

A fat spic asked me out when I was in high school. I swear my stomach almost crawled out of my mouth.

And yes I turned his burrito-eating-ass down.

Fakecels are outing themselves.

My mom could tell thats what he was thinking also and pretened that she was getting a call, she then called my aunt and started talking about her baby nephew,i believe that she thought he would say "hey i gotta go,have nice day" and leave. Nope. He just turned to me and kept talking. It was really uncomfortable, when he would say somdthing to my mom ,as she was talking, he would refer to me as "she" or "her".

I had longer jet black hair at the time and had bangs that were mouth length,(think Tom Angleripper 1986 with longer bangs) ,black cargo pants,black hoodie,combat boots, ect. Im pretty pale and my face is abit soft, but im pretty sure i still look like a boy.

lol...
yo...
it's over for u man

How the fuck do you get hit on by multiple dudes, but don't have luck with women? Lmao

If all these fags find you attractive, regardless of how thirsty they are, then there's women out there that feel the same.

I ain't never been hit on by a dude in my life. If I was, I'd take it as a compliment, but decline their advance.

Negative. The average man has much lower standards than the average femoid.

Gays hitting on you just means you're not sub 3 (i.e blackops2cel, jsanza29, eggman)

Oh yeah hehe. A LOT of times. I like some of them but ultimately I want a female to be with.

Negative. The average man has much lower standards than the average femoid.

Gays hitting on you just means you're not sub 3 (i.e blackops2cel, jsanza29, eggman)
This. Anyone can get a bf.

Twice. One of my gay friends admitted he found me attractive, which was awkward becuase we were looking for a houseshare together. Another guy hit on me at the car wash, said I emanated a sexual vibe.

Twice. One of my gay friends admitted he found me attractive, which was awkward becuase we were looking for a houseshare together. Another guy hit on me at the car wash, said I emanated a sexual vibe.
Guys are so easy to get.
Geycels legit have hit the jackpotin life.

Guys are so easy to get.
Geycels legit have hit the jackpotin life.
I wouldn't like to be gay though. Despite how biased the world is against us, I really enjoy being a male mentally. Especially when I'm chill and in a good mood. Gays have it better than straight guys, but aren't as privileged as women. Gays will receive favor from liberals, but cuckservatives will shun them. Women get a pass everywhere because our whole society is gynocentric.

I wouldn't like to be gay though. Despite how biased the world is against us, I really enjoy being a male mentally. Especially when I'm chill and in a good mood. Gays have it better than straight guys, but aren't as privileged as women. Gays will receive favor from liberals, but cuckservatives will shun them. Women get a pass everywhere because our whole society is gynocentric.
Yeah true women are ultimate rulers.

Guess it's my fault im alone. not downgrade to dudes and tard chicks

If you've never been hit on by a male then it's truly over.

Unfortunately, no. I'm too ugly even for men.
Truecels can never find love even if they are bisexual.

Fakecels OUT.

Look at all these fuckfaces admitting they have MULTIPLE men hitting on them.

We need a new site.
Make a gay tinder and I guarantee you you will have a guy wanting to fuck you by the end of the week.