Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ever been "friends" with a Stacy?

Mandaloriancel

Mandaloriancel

Greycel
Or at least thought you were? Actually try to be there and care about her, only to get discarded when Chad comes along?

Stacie’s bullies me

yes until they get a boyfriend and stop talking to me

Stacy and me as a friend..............

Never I would literally be blueballing myself lol

No I’ve never talked to a girl outside of necessity/business

Not Stacy, but normie women. They don't talk about their boyfriends around me, so that's a positive.

In highschool when i was one of the most popular guys i would often talk with the stacies even though i despiced them for obvious reasons. My chad friends were dating and fucking them so they were always around me but obvs wouldn't spread their legs or show solid interest in me because i was ugly. They wouldn't call me ugly or anything to my face like they did with other guys though.

Fuck them all, roastie whores.

never had friends

Hmm probably, although a few years after finishing high school I stopped having female friends. I still talked to some females such as co-workers and shit but I didn't consider them friends anymore like I used to. Also I talked to a literal stacy in college who had 2 classes with me. She was part of the cheerleading team and dated the athletes.

Not Stacys, but girls I was attracted to nonetheless.

Nah. I've seen other guys doing it. It always looked like orbiting from an outside perspective.

I tried to, but it lead to me to coming on this site. Will post more about my journey from bluepill to blackpill later

In highschool when i was one of the most popular guys i would often talk with the stacies even though i despiced them for obvious reasons. My chad friends were dating and fucking them so they were always around me but obvs wouldn't spread their legs or show solid interest in me because i was ugly. They wouldn't call me ugly or anything to my face like they did with other guys though.

Vode an.

Story of my life.

faeksel reeeeh

I've never been friends with a Becky, let alone a Stacy.

I do but is probably because they think im gay...

FZ is for cucks.

Yes, in 2017 i made 2 friends stacys.

I tried to pick one up but i failed xD

Yes a few. This one was a Stacy-lite though. One of them included me in a poll which questioned the ugliest guy in class. This was in freshman year. Then during the summer break we bonded online and became pretty good friends. Then because we were put in different classes we didn't really talk to each other anymore. Only in high school though.