Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Evenings are rough

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
The working day has ended and normies are returning home for an evening with their partners, they'll be eating together and snuggling in front of the TV before heading off to bed for sex and to sleep together. Meanwhile the only engagements waiting for you are online and Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.

Work online dude after work or rope.

sleeping is a blessing, I'm so glad I could drop dead for 6+ hours it's the only time where I feel like I'm out of this shit world. The sad thing it's temporary :fuk:

online jobs require a degree of some sort or some level of experience, and it's not easy to find one too.
There are tons of ways to make money online. Just got to get good at 1 thing and stick to it.

sleeping is a blessing, I'm so glad I could drop dead for 6+ hours it's the only time where I feel like I'm out of this shit world. The sad thing it's temporary :fuk:
I've recently been trying to lucid dream. No luck so far, but hopefully, I'll be able to have even better sleeps.

Wouldn't it be better for OP to pursue an online job in general?
He can’t if he works. He needs to use his afternoons to figure out what to do then work in the afternoon after work

He can’t if he works. He needs to use his afternoons to figure out what to do then work in the afternoon after work
As an extra part-time job online?

Brutal “coming back home to an empty house” pill

There are tons of ways to make money online. Just got to get good at 1 thing and stick to it.
Are you and @Zer0/∞ still having those curry themed gay orgies?