Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even worse looting and violence if Trump wins or us getting branded as literal terrorists and arrested if Biden wins.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
2021 is going to be a riot.

Trump will win again, and rabid, frothing Tyrone's will burn the USA lol :feelskek: :feelsgah:

Tenor 3

Trump will win again, and rabid, frothing Tyrone's will burn the USA lol :feelskek: :feelsgah:

View attachment 326670
This times a billion and especially so when Chauvin and the rest of the cops get exonerated for Floyd’s death.

For anyone that still hasn’t seen it check out Thomas Chittum author of Civil War II’s new website below where he is busy cataloging the various milestones that continue to happen of late on a daily, weekly or monthly basis that are pushing America to its almost inevitable second civil war.

This times a billion and especially so when Chauvin and the rest of the cops get exonerated for Floyd’s death.

For anyone that still hasn’t seen it check out Thomas Chittum author of Civil War II’s new website below where he is busy cataloging the various milestones that continue to happen of late on a daily, weekly or monthly basis that are pushing America to its almost inevitable second civil war.
Will you be starving Mr Link?

What are you 15? Trump and biden are the same person retarded.

2021 is going to be a riot.
If Trump wins a second term, he will have nothing to lose and just wipe out all the rioters from the face of the Earth. I hope

Trump has no chance of winning. He's only playing to his base. Independent voters an even some Republican's are avoiding him like the plague cause of his literal retardation. If Biden can hold it together until nov without having a senior moment then he'll win in a landslide. What'll be interesting is what the stable geniuse does between nov an jan. The cunt cannae deal with losing an his narcissism wouldn't allow him to coincide defeat. I expect fireworks. I'm gonna get the popcorn out for it. It'll be fun to watch.

No matter what happens my life will still suck

Trump has no chance of winning. He's only playing to his base. Independent voters an even some Republican's are avoiding him like the plague cause of his literal retardation. If Biden can hold it together until nov without having a senior moment then he'll win in a landslide. What'll be interesting is what the stable geniuse does between nov an jan. The cunt cannae deal with losing an his narcissism wouldn't allow him to coincide defeat. I expect fireworks. I'm gonna get the popcorn out for it. It'll be fun to watch.
Wrong.

The left fucked itself in the ass by letting these nigger riots go on for far too long.

The public hates that shit and especially so now that the full George Floyd video has come out and shown the cops actually treated him kindly and he was complaining about not being able to breathe (due to drugs) way before he was ever on the ground, not to mention he was the one who suggested the police hold him on the ground in the first place.

When the cops get exonerated (as they rightfully should be) the niggers and antifa scum are going to chimp out even worse than before which will scare more people especially independent voters off the fence to vote for a law and order president and who might you think that will be?

Certainly not sleepy Joe Biden.:feelskek:

It will be Donald Trump in a huge landslide for the next four years.

Trump is a Jew controlled piece of shit too don’t get me wrong but if the right smartens up for a change and holds his feet to the proverbial fire during his second term perhaps they can get him to institute sensible section 230 reform and restore freedom of speech on the internet and put some real fear in these soy boy leftist scum run big tech companies for a change who just love to censor everyone who disagrees with them.

Wrong.

The left fucked itself in the ass by letting these nigger riots go on for far too long.

The public hates that shit and especially so now that the full George Floyd video has come out and shown the cops actually treated him kindly and he was complaining about not being able to breathe (due to drugs) way before he was ever on the ground, not to mention he was the one who suggested the police hold him on the ground in the first place.

When the cops get exonerated (as they rightfully should be) the niggers and antifa scum are going to chimp out even worse than before which will scare more people especially independent voters off the fence to vote for a law and order president and who might you think that will be?

Trump is a Jew controlled piece of shit too don’t get me wrong but if the right smartens up for a change and holds his feet to the proverbial fire during his second term perhaps they can get him to institute sensible section 230 reform and restore freedom of speech on the internet and put some real fear in these soy boy leftist scum run big tech companies for a change who just love to censor everyone who disagrees with them.
That would be good but a lot of people are blaming Trump for these riots for various reasons. Even the alt right does because they're mad he hasn't squashed them underfoot yet.

That would be good but a lot of people are blaming Trump for these riots for various reasons. Even the alt right does because they're mad he hasn't squashed them underfoot yet.
You should watch Tim Pool’s various YouTube channels bro.

He explains that Trump hasn’t sent the feds in to squash the riots because he doesn’t want the loony left to have yet another bullshit reason to label him a tyrant unjustly, so he’s basically leaving it up to the local politicians/governors/officials to call for his assistance which they’re not doing since they are insane leftards as well which Trump and the right hope will wake the voters up in those areas, making them realize they have to vote these leftist scum out if they don’t like this level of violence going on.

As for alt rightists being mad at a Trump for not squashing the riots? Maybe but it’s still not going to provoke most if any of them into not voting for Trump and voting for Sleepy Joe or some other candidate instead.

I know that the Jew mass media declared supposed “leader” of white nationalists the lisping, barely closeted homosexual Richard “Dickie” Spencer has recently “come out” (lol!) for Biden but fuck him. He’s no longer relevant and never truly was anyway in the grand scheme of things.

Putting him on TV and declaring him to be the de facto leader of whites was just another way for the Jews to try and mock and demean us.

Bringing him up again briefly ie about his Biden support is the Jew’s just getting another petty jab in against us.

Wrong.

Your constitution enables freedom of speech ie no censorship from government entities. Private enterprise can do whatever the fuck they like on their platform. If you don't like it then create an alternative platform an use that. I agree that social media giants have too much clout. I just can't see how you combat that through government induced censorship. I think your gonna be in for a rude awaking come nov. Trump scraped through by tens of thousands of votes in a few key states due to the electoral college. Lost the popular vote by a few million. He's gonna get his arse handed to him this time.

Your constitution enables freedom of speech ie no censorship from government entities. Private enterprise can do whatever the fuck they like on their platform. If you don't like it then create an alternative platform an use that. I agree that social media giants have too much clout. I just can't see how you combat that through government induced censorship. I think your gonna be in for a rude awaking come nov. Trump scraped through by tens of thousands of votes in a few key states due to the electoral college. Lost the popular vote by a few million. He's gonna get his arse handed to him this time.
It’s far more complicated than that.

The big tech companies control of the internet has become monopolistic thus justifying government intervention to break them up and break their power.

And no they can’t “do whatever the fuck they want” and get away with it where it concerns violating the rights of the people and I’m no legal expert but this is also why it’s been said section 230 reform is justified ie supposedly if done right it will open up these companies to having the shit sued out of them by the public because of various things they are clearly doing that goes against the letter of US law ie again I’m no attorney but I’ve heard that they are not supposed to be “editorializing” which is giving their own opinion/showing bias as the leaders/controllers of these sites which is what they are doing whenever they censor a Trump or any other right winger or even left winger that disagrees with them. Tim Pool’s youtube channel videos explain this better than I can legally but what I believe it essentially boils down to is the sites fall under US bulletin board laws that existed prior only for physical real world bulletin boards and there’s a way such sites have to be run to be allowed to continue existing and remain safe from legal action from individuals which has been ignored until now largely because no one ever thought the left would get this much control over things and go so damned censorship crazy with it.

Lastly maybe you’re right but that will only mean Biden/Harris successfully stole the election.

Lol Trump is going to win. You’d be hard pressed to find BLMtards that aren’t either underaged or too fucking lazy to even bother voting in the first place

I'll take the riots an looting. I need a new tv and some pairs of jordans anyway. This cucked country deserves to burn until it learns to stop being cucked.

Lol Trump is going to win. You’d be hard pressed to find BLMtards that aren’t either underaged or too fucking lazy to even bother voting in the first place
They could always cheat. And there is a variety of people voting for biden. even some far righters who want to accelerate things.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back