Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even women who force themselves to the ultimate virtue signal, dating a below-average guy, say they broke up and were disgusted

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
These foids tried to virtue signal to convince themselves that they're not hoes by dating below avg guys, and admit they literally couldn't do it even if they had good personalities.

This makes me laugh at all normie men who think they caught a gf/wife out of their league. Like, first of all, take the makeup off and you mog her, secondly, she's not sexually attracted to you and you're just a betabuxx. Sadly, most normie men will never internalize this truly, and instead live in a delusion.
20210410 120921
20210410 121000
20210410 121015

Yes, personality is a meme

If they were attractive enough to charge $100 for sex as a prostitute and they had sex with their ugly boyfriend 100 times, that $10k value given out of kindness. Maybe there's something to pretending to be kind and loving to foids?

And somehow IT will miss this thread like usual.
These foids tried to virtue signal to convince themselves that they're not hoes by dating below avg guys, and admit they literally couldn't do it even if they had good personalities.

This makes me laugh at all normie men who think they caught a gf/wife out of their league. Like, first of all, take the makeup off and you mog her, secondly, she's not sexually attracted to you and you're just a betabuxx. Sadly, most normie men will never internalize this truly, and instead live in a delusion.
View attachment 432433View attachment 432434View attachment 432435
exactly, most men are brainwashed to be beta cuck providers because that's what will keep our social economic machine running.

"I couldnt bear the thoughts of my future children looking like that"
This one line legit rivals top tier blackpills such as meeks. Fucking brutal. AWALT btw

"I couldnt bear the thoughts of my future children looking like that"
This one line legit rivals top tier blackpills such as meeks. Fucking brutal. AWALT btw

If a woman has to settle for an ugly guy she is ugly herself and will produce an ugly child regardless of who she mates with. If a 110 kg Mexican short fatty gets impregnanted by the guy who plays Thor her child will be a short, black haired brown ugly man.

"Sometimes i look at old photographs of my ex and i cry because he was so ugly." - actress Jennette McCurdy

Giga black pill at the time tbh.

If a woman has to settle for an ugly guy she is ugly herself and will produce an ugly child regardless of who she mates with. If a 110 kg Mexican short fatty gets impregnanted by the guy who plays Thor her child will be a short, black haired brown ugly man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back