Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even women are now getting leg-lengthening surgeries for improved sex life.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Over for manlets:feelsbadman:. Imagine paying a six-figure sum in the hopes of finally getting some female attention... only to find out that all the women are getting the same shit, sending you back to square one:worryfeels::feelsree:.

View: https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1653836297952432128

“My sex is better now,” she said. “I have become very flexible with my legs and have more room to maneuver in bed.”

Jfl. She didn't have any trouble getting dates or anything, she got this just to better satisfy Chad, meanwhile manlets are getting this in the hope of simply, maybe, somehow hooking up with a woman thanks to it.

Over

she probably got the LL surgery to even scare manlets more
short toilets under 5'8" hate the idea that manlets try to approach them since they only want to be approached by 6 fetters so she got that surgery to tell every manlet that is trying to fuck her that she's too tall for him. hope her legs break

Can I ascend if I get LL from 5'2 to 5'5?

She's saying she was bullied for being average-above average female height....

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

edit: ahhh it's because she's in the modeling industry....can't make it up

Looks ridiculous

She's a clown

Proving the point that their lives revolve around sex.

Greed is one of the seven deadly sins

Why do they discuss their sex life in public?

Have they no shame?

What, so they can complain "good men" are even harder to come by than ever.

I'm disgusted at that waste of money when I could use a fraction of that to fix my fucking jawline.

over for sub 6"6' cel aylmao. Soon giga chad will be doing LL to mog even harders, its even MORE ovER

she looks like a roblox arthro avatar

Over for manlets:feelsbadman:. Imagine paying a six-figure sum in the hopes of finally getting some female attention... only to find out that all the women are getting the same shit, sending you back to square one:worryfeels::feelsree:.

Jfl. She didn't have any trouble getting dates or anything, she got this just to better satisfy Chad, meanwhile manlets are getting this in the hope of simply, maybe, somehow hooking up with a woman thanks to it.

No she got it for her modeling career and cause she got bullied in high-school dipshit.

This looks really creepy. If I ascended with her I would throw up after it bc it looks so uncanny.

Also the comments are surprisingly based.

Bildschirmfoto 2023 05 11 um 202156
Bildschirmfoto 2023 05 11 um 202203

Looks like she's on stilts

Over for manlets. Imagine paying a six-figure sum in the hopes of finally getting some female attention... only to find out that all the women are getting the same shit, sending you back to square one.:feelsbadman::worryfeels::feelsree:

I'm getting more and more disgusted by foids, and I'm grateful to be Incel.