Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even white chads have to settle for ethnic women

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
At least from personal experiences I see more and more white chads going with ethnic whores.
Funny constellation when you see a tall white chad with a fat sheboon or noodlewhore. The absolute state of EuRope.
They full know how bad white whores are and that ethnic women (like Fatimas/Tin-lun-luns/Shaneeqas) are more thankful and generally require less work than them.
A white woman is mostly hyperaggressive/foul-mouthed, thinks of herself as the high nobility and expects chad to do all the work for her. Chad settling for a non-white woman is simply pragmatism or the only thing that they can get.
White women want not only the best looks but also either a) someone that makes their pussy wet due to being dangerous (like a Jamal, Chaddam, Kevin, Justin, etc.) or b) someone that will carry her around like a princess (or intermediates between the two, a thug that beats up everyone but carries her around like a princess). Normal men are not wanted by them, their demands are ridiculous. They constantly want drama, stunts and entertainment.
The white chads settle for ethnic whores out of ease while the white women jump from giga-chad to giga-chad cock while waiting for a tera-chad - and the rest rots. The dating scene in Europe is a joke. Btw JBW - worked maybe a few decades ago, but nowadays it's white high-tier normie or above only.

at least they have got someone to settle with. Ethnics have got nothing

Process of decades of liberal Marxist brainwashing and demoralization. I hate to say it because I am white (Balkan), but I find it so ironic that it's always been the ethnic women whom I've talked to IRL during college and on dating apps that were the (at least somewhat) based ones... I haven't come across a single white foid in my life that had conservative values. Seriously, try installing Bumble and check the profiles of some of these foids. Countless of "muh BLM, muh LGBTQ+++ ally, muh #NoAsianHate". It's depressing as fuck to see.

Process of decades of liberal Marxist brainwashing and demoralization. I hate to say it because I am white (Balkan), but I find it so ironic that it's always been the ethnic women whom I've talked to IRL during college and on dating apps that were the (at least somewhat) based ones... I haven't come across a single white foid in my life that had conservative values. Seriously, try installing Bumble and check the profiles of some of these foids. Countless of "muh BLM, muh LGBTQ+++ ally, muh #NoAsianHate". It's depressing as fuck to see.
they're all larpers. Conservative foids are still foids with the same impulses as feminist foids.

So you're a slav Chad, eh? :feelshmm:

If an ethnic enters the room I leave the room.

Yeah 5'7 "Chad" here in the Netherlands where avg height is 185cm :p I haven't gotten a single like on Bumble yet after 3 weeks. On Tinder I have 4 matches of which all of them Asian/South American lol. I did get like 3 or so matches with Dutch landwhales <4/10s a while ago on Badoo.

Yeah 5'7 "Chad" here in the Netherlands where avg height is 185cm :p I haven't gotten a single like on Bumble yet after 3 weeks. On Tinder I have 4 matches of which all of them Asian/South American lol. I did get like 3 or so matches with Dutch landwhales <4/10s a while ago on Badoo.
>he gets matches

>he gets matches
If you don't have foids messaging you first it's all pointless. Even if you get a few matches it's nothing, you still have to jestermaxx and compete with thousands of Chads.

If you don't have foids messaging you first it's all pointless. Even if you get a few matches it's nothing, you still have to jestermaxx and compete with thousands of Chads.
Yes, most people think that a match means something, it is only the first of many barriers to cross. Most people (including myself) never got so far, but still:

Afterwards you have to keep her interested for weeks until she is ready to meet you. Then you have to find the right place for the date. Then you have to act in a proper manner (which is hard considering the fact that we have never had any proper socialization or other impairments like Autism). This has to be repeated (and consider the fact that she does this with other people at the side too and many women openly admit that they just use these apps to get free meals). Then you maybe get sex - maybe. For a relationship it's even harder. This is for everyone average the flow chart.

I'd take (an attractive) black or asian foid over a white if only just for a change to be honest, if I had the option.

Last edited:
Yes, most people think that a match means something, it is only the first of many barriers to cross. Most people (including myself) never got so far, but still:

Afterwards you have to keep her interested for weeks until she is ready to meet you. Then you have to find the right place for the date. Then you have to act in a proper manner (which is hard considering the fact that we have never had any proper socialization or other impairments like Autism). This has to be repeated (and consider the fact that she does this with other people at the side too and many women openly admit that they just use these apps to get free meals). Then you maybe get sex - maybe. For a relationship it's even harder. This is for everyone average the flow chart.
Indeed, you made a good thread about that

I'm a white guy and I'm sexually attracted to white women the most but I also hate white women the most.

This is pretty much every right wing white male
HAHAHA! Very true.

I don't even hate white women collectively due to political or feminist shit, I just hate them because they reject me.

Ethnic foids are worse and most Chad Noodlewhore marriages end with divorce.
Chad wants ethnic foids because they are inferior to him, easier to get laid and submissive to him but he forgets about female nature and that all women get bored and increase their hypergamy.
White foids are equal to Chad in looks so he needs to offer money and status.

Last edited:
White girls will always be my #1 but I wouldn't mind a cute ricebitch

Omfg!!! And here I thought that that's what was the unicorn, a pure white virgin:feelsohgod: this is FUCKING SHIT!:blackpill: at this point all of them are FUCKING ROASTIE FOIDS!:feelsping: