Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Even when you ask a girl to be honest about how ugly you are she still lies

L

LeftShoe

Banned
-
Talking to my female friend about how everyone in my life lies to me about how ugly I am and how my "personality" will get me someone and she still can't admit it to me. I feel like it's been programmed into our society that even if someone is fat and hideous you still have to feed them bullshit copes instead of giving them an honest opinion. If I knew how ugly I was I would've looksmaxxed at 16 instead of 23
20200510 112332
20200510 112345

JFL @ having foid friends. They will virtue signal and gaslight the fuck out of you.

Only time a foid ever sent me a message that long it was my mother''s shopping list
Mogs me.

Asking honesty from a foid is like asking shekels from a Jew. Your not getting it.

female friends....

either cuck or fakecel

Ask her if she would date you?

female friends....

either cuck or fakecel

Probably a cuck then tbh cause none of these girls would actually date or fuck me although I'm ok with having some of them as just friends anyway

The only way a woman will be truthful about how you look is asking a stranger or she doesn't give a fuck about you IRL.

Also, mogs me at having foid friends. Why would you even want them as friends if they aren’t fucking you.

> "Talking to my female friend"
> greycel
> thinks females can tell the truth

every time man, every fucking time

being honest isn't socially acceptable...
you must "read between the lines"

Also, mogs me at having foid friends. Why would you even want them as friends if they aren’t fucking you.

Idk we've been friends for a really long time before I even started having a sex drive really so I'm not desperate to fuck her specifically

plus being friends w her has come in handy a few times like getting all access convention passes and stuff like that

1- Female friends? :reeeeee::chad:
2- Ask her to fuck you, let's see how honest she is

Idk we've been friends for a really long time before I even started having a sex drive really so I'm not desperate to fuck her specifically

plus being friends w her has come in handy a few times like getting all access convention passes and stuff like that

How does she look, relative to you?

Legit chad here :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: . Also why dont you want to fuck her ?

Lol if I was a chad she would've wanted to fuck me by now

And I'm not against it I'm just not thirsting over her you know. I'm probably friendzoned to her but she's also kinda friendzoned in my mind too

Female friends? Sir, this is incels.co (a forum for involuntarily celibate males)

Female friends? Sir, this is incels.co (a forum for involuntarily celibate males)

Having female friends doesnt mean they wanna fuck you. Kinda proves my ugliness that they keep me at arms length but would never actually let me in

Having female friends doesnt mean they wanna fuck you. Kinda proves my ugliness that they keep me at arms length but would never actually let me in
What exactly is this friendship build on from your point of view? :feelswhere:
Do they benefit from this friendship in way, by chance?

Imagine having a female “friend” and coming here and thinking you’re welcome

Kinda proves my ugliness that they keep me at arms length but would never actually let me in

Thats like being relegated to a lower level of existence.

What exactly is this friendship build on from your point of view? :feelswhere:
Do they benefit from this friendship in way, by chance?

Dont wanna give too much info but we were internet friends a long time ago and she met a lot of her current friend group through me partially so that's where the initial benefit came from probably.

These days her status is probably higher than mine though

She's an easy 7 or 8/10

Like "gets thousands of instagram likes" kinda hot
So you're one of many friendzoned orbitters she has

Greycels must be intentionally trolling by now tbh
Dont wanna give too much info but we were internet friends a long time ago and she met a lot of her current friend group through me partially so that's where the initial benefit came from probably.

>friend group
>foid friends
>Introducing friends to each other through friend groups
Wow tbh

wow a foid sending you paragraphs. mogs me.

Ask her to sign the consent and waver forms on her breeding application.

Put your picture on r/rateme and then show her the comments of people who rate you honestly.

Why doesn't she set you up with her single friends?

Why doesn't she set you up with her single friends?

There it is. Foids set up their friends with hot guys all the time. If you have female friends and not sure if you’re ugly, that’s the test —- does she set you up with her friends?
Foids never set up their friends with homely guy; it lowers their status; They want their bitch friends to know that they have hot guy friends

If your foid friend is actually being a friend and giving you free shit like "all access convention passes," you're probably a lazy normie who could ascend if you put in some effort, in contrast to truecels who will never ascend no matter how much effort they put in.

Ugly guys don't have real female friends. She may call herself your friend, he may think he's in the "friend zone," but he's actually in the orbiter zone. She's just using him for money, free shit, and emotional validation while offering nothing in return. If she actually is offering something in return it means you're not that ugly.

Interesting. What race are you?

Virtue signalling is like a reflex to them

Interesting. What race are you?

i'm black

There it is. Foids set up their friends with hot guys all the time. If you have female friends and not sure if you’re ugly, that’s the test —- does she set you up with her friends?
Foids never set up their friends with homely guy; it lowers their status; They want their bitch friends to know that they have hot guy friends

shit you're right