Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even when Whites have an ugly face, they still mog shitskins! We curries really need gene editing!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

The curry in the pic mogs me.

Both of these men are 5/10, maybe 4/10.

I don't see either one mogging the other. I'm also sure that most currywhores in Curryland would take the Currycel. (British Currywhores don't count)

Curry mogs him. This is just colorist on your part.

I only care about intelligence. Once I flesh out epigenetics nootropic theory a bit, It will open a new path for ethnics to ascend beyond Whites, potentially.

(I came up with the idea years ago in a 2017 basement. I'm posting it now since I'll likely be dead within three years.)

Curry mogs him. This is just colorist on your part.
Curry facemogs, but White guy mogs overall due to skin color, height, and frame.

Curry facemogs, but White guy mogs overall due to skin color, height, and frame.
Wow, the white guy basically doesn't have European pheno. He just has white skin, blond hair and blue eyes.

Both have roughly the same face score, there isn't more than 1 point of difference between them

Curries need to albinomaxx.
Racemaxxing isn't enough for the average Indian (ethnics in general). They also need to framemaxx and heightmaxx hard.

Never began for either

Shubman gill is a mogger you 24/7 whining clown nigger.