Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even when i was 16, i knew certain people would succeed no matter what, especially foids

D

Despicablecel

Overlord
★★★
I thought my oneitis would go on to live an almost scripted life; I was correct. Even back then, I knew some people were predictable. I wish i was predictable, but im not.

It's one of those things tjat ALWAYS inkwells and failed normies at some point in their life. Some realize at 7, some realize at 25.

I guess I "got lucky" and learned when I was 14 that my life was just gonna be me repeatedly violated by God and the world for simply existing. It helps me cope knowing that my shit looks are mainly the reason for my loneliness and not because I didn't work hard enough like some idiot Youtube coach wants me to believe.

The realization that it ain't all your fault helps you focus on what you can improve and work towards that so really it's a blessing in disguise.