Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even when I get my dad to accept that my generation of women are evil cunts, he says"haha, they're evil but we men must make children with them haha".

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
And then within minutes he'll go back to bluepill mode. I swear it was easier to make my mother accept that young women these days are garbage and evil cunts. Though she still mentions that I need to get married eventually, but not that much anymore.

What's with this retarded concept that a person must get married and have children? That children are the bee's knee's and the meaning of life.

I was 15 or 16, never heard of incels or mgtow, long before those things, and I already knew since then that I don't want children. I never saw the point, I actually see many downsides and no advantages to it. Maybe that makes me fucked in the head, but idc.

just make children with a 35 year old divorcee with bastard children in 2020 brah

Just breed with a cock caroused roast beef cunt belonging to a old hag bro.. :soy: :soy:

just make children with a 35 year old divorcee with bastard children in 2020 brah
Yeah right, even if I were to clench my teeth and tough it out just for the sake of procreation, that used up barren bitch would just give me dumb autistic kids.
Anyone worth having kids with is snatched up so fast you wouldn't believe it. It's like finding bank notes on the street

he's got a point tbh.We still need to procreate.

he's got a point tbh.We still need to procreate.
Why? What's the point of passing on your genes? Or passing on a "legacy"? Or do you really care about the continuation of the species or something?

Why? What's the point of passing on your genes? Or passing on a "legacy"? Or do you really care about the continuation of the species or something?
i want to see where humanity gets to before we fall

Yeah right, even if I were to clench my teeth and tough it out just for the sake of procreation, that used up barren bitch would just give me dumb autistic kids.
Anyone worth having kids with is snatched up so fast you wouldn't believe it. It's like finding banknotes on the street
If females are banknotes, are the 40-year-old used up whores a dirty $1 bill with coffee spilled on it, dirt from people stepping on it for years, and a cum stain on the far left corner that has crusted up already?

Anyways OP, your parents want you to have kids for the sole purpose of having grandchildren and to prove that their genetics thereby are not grade A dogshit. (Maybe in part because procreation is the biological "meaning of life", but maybe not pewpew)

I don't understand why people care so much about passing genes either. Maybe a mix between biological and/or social/cultural reasons, I have no idea.

bitch would just give me dumb autistic kids.
seen it happen closer than you might think
Anyone worth having kids with is snatched up so fast you wouldn't believe it. It's like finding bank notes on the street
all the dumb and easygoing women that work in malls and grocery stores have engagement bands, even if they're 18-19

If females are banknotes, are the 40-year-old used up whores a dirty $1 bill with coffee spilled on it, dirt from people stepping on it for years, and a cum stain on the far left corner that has crusted up already?

Anyways OP, your parents want you to have kids for the sole purpose of having grandchildren and to prove that their genetics thereby are not grade A dogshit. (Maybe in part because procreation is the biological "meaning of life", but maybe not pewpew)
You missed the point of my analogy. Its about how fast desirable things get picked up

i want to see where humanity gets to before we fall
How will having kids do that? Unless you believe some weird shit like you live through your kids or something.

all the dumb and easygoing women that work in malls and grocery stores have engagement bands, even if they're 18-19
Yeah this is the final nail. Whatever moderate intelligence my bloodline has would be instantly flushed with some mall cashier. And that's even completely skipping the most difficult step of all.
Get a normal young foid that's actually fertile :feelskek:

You missed the point of my analogy. Its about how fast desirable things get picked up
Well in that example Chad picked up that banknote quite a long time ago, as it was exchanged from person to person it deteriorated significantly over time in quality. As years went on fewer people would likely desire that banknote, this having an effect on its value.

It was desirable at first, and anybody would've picked it up at a moment's notice. But now it's just disgusting due to years of exchange pewpew.

How will having kids do that? Unless you believe some weird shit like you live through your kids or something.
not really.I just dont see why humanity should end.What i think is that the degenerative part of humanity needs to end

Yeah this is the final nail. Whatever moderate intelligence my bloodline has would be instantly flushed with some mall cashier. And that's even completely skipping the most difficult step of all.
Get a normal young foid that's actually fertile :feelskek:
lol man, I work in tech at a high level and I've completely abandoned the idea of getting an average foid that's "brainy" and "well-read" like I am, that seems literally insane to me now, given how much smoke gets blown up a woman's ass if she is even minimally competent
I would beg for a 5/10 dumb cashier to have me but they are all part of the tactical and strategic plan of some guy that's been targetting them since the first second they were out of highschool

me want krempee
they are all part of the tactical and strategic plan of some guy that's been targetting them since the first second they were out of highschool
Meanwhile chad stops by the store for something and is laying pipe in her within the hour

Last edited:
lol man, I work in tech at a high level and I've completely abandoned the idea of getting an average foid that's "brainy" and "well-read" like I am, that seems literally insane to me now, given how much smoke gets blown up a woman's ass if she is even minimally competent
I would beg for a 5/10 dumb cashier to have me but they are all part of the tactical and strategic plan of some guy that's been targetting them since the first second they were out of highschool
Seeing your son struggle with 8th grade level math after you invested half your adult life into him because you pumped some dumb bitch must be special kind of hell.
No matter how otherwise loving or decent she is.
Sorry but dumb people just don't make it today. Maybe if it was a daughter that'd be fine.

incels having children is making more incels :feelskek:

Seeing your son struggle with 8th grade level math after you invested half your adult life into him because you pumped some dumb bitch must be special kind of hell.
No matter how otherwise loving or decent she is.
Sorry but dumb people just don't make it today. Maybe if it was a daughter that'd be fine.
I know, but it all depends on what you make of it
chances are he'd be a perfectly functional low iq normie, the way she was, so long as he wasn't forced into an intellectual role with high expectations

some of us have shit and fucked brains is it a good idea to pass that on ?
I would say no.
Disabled people should not breed and as for incels,if you can breed,then you should,but you should help your child,wether its with HGH for height or anything that would looksmax him.

Fuck having weans they're nothing but a drain on your time and resources. Everycunt I know that's got weans are fuckin miserable. They might put the fake happy family pics on social media but they're really dying inside, missing their carefree days of doing whatever the fuck they like, they miss having a clean house thats no turned intae a riot the minute the weans are home. And most of all they miss no longer being the centre of their own universe, cause let's be honest, deep down we are all selfish cunts. Its human nature.

If they want you to have kids, ask them if they will help you raise them. If they say yes, talk to them about surrogacy. From what I gather though, you don't want to have kids, which is your decision, not theirs. We just need to get out of this paradigm of thinking that men need wives to have kids. We don't anymore.

I wonder how insane it would sound to someone from the 1800s to make sickly, deformed children using fertility drugs with an old fat hag

Ask any normie these questions and watch their NPC heuristics completely break down and fail.

You might even put them in an infinite loop.

I wonder how insane it would sound to someone from the 1800s to make sickly, deformed children using fertility drugs with an old fat hag
they'd make old timey parody comics about it

Ask any normie these questions and watch their NPC heuristics completely break down and fail.

You might even put them in an infinite loop.
Yeah, it seems like most people don't put any profound thought into having kids, and they just do it cause it's what everyone does.