Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even when Gymcelling we dont get the praise we deserve!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I went to the gym with a guy who is a normie
and I have more muscles than him and he is really skinny and has small arms but he has a better face than me and people always say to him that he is so muscular and admire him, while nobody says anything positive about my body. Having an ugly face is really the worst thing you can have worse than any disability. I hope I just die now tbh I could be arnold schwarznegger and people would still hate me.
ER was right that society is cruel and that we dont get what we deserve.

I'm jealous of gymcels if that makes you feel better. I'm a weak, fat shit that can't even do a pull-up. I hate any sort of physical effort, it's literal torture for me. It was always like this, but now that I've ruined my health in certain ... circumstances, I'm even more of a lazy piece of shit.

I'm jealous of gymcels if that makes you feel better. I'm a weak, fat shit that can't even do a pull-up. I hate any sort of physical effort, it's literal torture for me. It was always like this, but now that I've ruined my health in certain ... circumstances, I'm even more of a lazy piece of shit.
I hated it at first too. But at the second try I liked it. Yes you will get stronger and bigger but it takes time and the worst part is nobody will give you compliments every body will hate on you for being stronger than them

THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE

Gym is cope

Why lift weights when its all about your face?

Yea, yea, fucking Halo effect is real for gymcells.

Only person you can get respect from if you're buff and ugly as an ugly dude is other men into lifting.

Coping gymcel, why even bother starting to lift weights when you know your face is ugly

There's no gym for your face, race, or height :feelsrope:

I gymcel too and have noticed this. I’ll come in there and do my routine while some high school Chads will come in, bench like 2 plates at the most and have their phones blowing up the whole time. Gym thots compliment them on their lifts while never even bothering to know my name. I’m stronger than them, but I’m simply uglier and that’s all they care about.

Wish i had the NT levels to go to a gym

I gymcel too and have noticed this. I’ll come in there and do my routine while some high school Chads will come in, bench like 2 plates at the most and have their phones blowing up the whole time. Gym thots compliment them on their lifts while never even bothering to know my name. I’m stronger than them, but I’m simply uglier and that’s all they care about.
Hope all gym chads die
its only bad the first weeks after that it feels normal. Just take your headphones with you and nobody will bother you. Maybe 1 or 2 people will look at you but most people there dont care about other people there. At best go to a smaller gym and go there either early in the morning or short before closing because at these times gyms are the emptiest.

I'm jealous of gymcels if that makes you feel better.
Same. I can´t workout anymore because of a back injury in the middle of my spine and also my throat problem and food allergies.

i don’t get gymcels. y do u do it?

Go to a gym for powerlifting autists. There you'll feel right at home.

The mainstream chain gyms are suifuel - full of Chads flexing, Stacys eye-fucking Chad, and normies worshipping the ground that the Stacys walk on.
Helps deal with the stresses and general shittiness of life.

The mainstream chain gyms are suifuel - full of Chads flexing, Stacys eye-fucking Chad, and normies worshipping the ground that the Stacys walk on.
yes definitly dont go to Chain gyms they are suicide fuel
It feels pretty good to know that you are stronger than normies and you can beat them in a fight and it realeses some feel good hormones

who cares about compliments. just get strong so whiteknights don't step to you when you inevitably commit blackpilled acts in public

who cares about compliments. just get strong so whiteknights don't step to you when you inevitably commit blackpilled acts in public
tbh thats what I do but I just hate it that People who do worse (lifting wise) get more compliments and shit like that.

Gym is cope

Why lift weights when its all about your face?

you're a manlet so you don't understand the point of physically dominating other men.

Are you a manlet bro ? if so,muscles on a manlet looks weird to normies

Don't forget to MMA-maxx.

gymcel is a cope can confirm, only time a girl ever complimented me was some drunk asian girl saying how my quads are so massive, i use to squat a lot. besides that been passed and ignored all my life while skinny boys with face slay.

No man, you dont have more muscles than him. maybe bigger.

Save up for implants