Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even total strangers know that I am an incel

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
Tonight I logged into my facebook and I received a message from a girl I don't even know. She asked "are you an incel?" and then blocked me before I could respond. I am so mad at her and the entire female gender. They are truly wicked to deny and belittle me. I wish that I had the cope of believing in the wall and her misery post 30 but I know that like all roasties she'll have her fun until her mid 30s when she'll find a betabuxers to give her everything that she could ever dream of while still probably riding the carousel behind his back. She'll get away with it and enjoy it until everything downstairs completely dries out. Meanwhile I'll die alone and nobody will notice or care. My cats will probably eat me before my sisters and their future families remember to check on me. I won't have a wife or kids of my own to care. I am and I will always remain an incel.

did you post your pictures on cuckbook?

did you post your pictures on cuckbook?

Yes but i don't know her and we don't appear to have any mutual friends. i checked on a backup account. I dont know why she felt the need to do this. Women are so cruel when you're not Chad. They take joy in rubbing in how undesirable we are. They say that it gets better but it doesn't. The bullying continues after high school.

holy shit that's the most brutal shit i've heard in a while

i can't even imagine someone asking me if i'm an incel.

that's the ultimate insult.

something similar happened to me a few years ago. Some random chick messaged me on facebook and said "are u a virgin :) ". I looked at her profile and didn't recognize her but I saw that she had listed on her profile that she attended the same high school as me and we had some mutual friends. She definitely wasn't in any of my classes, but i must've been suggested to her on FB since we had mutual friends. She probably remembered me as being the ugly guy people made fun of at school. Anyway, I asked her "why do you ask?". She replied "just wondering :)" and then blocked me :feelsbadman:

Yes but i don't know her and we don't appear to have any mutual friends. i checked on a backup account. I dont know why she felt the need to do this. Women are so cruel when you're not Chad. They take joy in rubbing in how undesirable we are. They say that it gets better but it doesn't. The bullying continues after high school.
I am genuinely sorry to hear that it happened to you

The persecution of ugly lonely males has just begun. The incelocaust is coming soon.

Last edited:
Foid didn't even know you and still decided to blocked you, that's some based Suifuel shit right there boyo.

something similar happened to me a few years ago. Some random chick messaged me on facebook and said "are u a virgin :) ". I looked at her profile and didn't recognize her but I saw that she had listed on her profile that she attended the same high school as me and we had some mutual friends. She definitely wasn't in any of my classes, but i must've been suggested to her on FB since we had mutual friends. She probably remembered me as being the ugly guy people made fun of at school. Anyway, I asked her "why do you ask?". She replied "just wondering :)" and then blocked me :feelsbadman:

this is a common occurence now! wicked women are growing bolder in their bullying every day!

There is Incel for your face!

Shit like this is why I hate women....

"evil inkwell, not all women are like that sweaty!!!!" - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Nuke this gay earth

She smelled your

p e r s o n a l i t y

That's strange. Do you sometimes post anything indirectly or distantly related to inceldom or complaints about females on your wall or any FB group?

That's strange. Do you sometimes post anything indirectly or distantly related to inceldom or complaints about females on your wall or any FB group?

No I don't post about inceldom or women on FB.

No I don't post about inceldom or women on FB.
That's really strange now. Be careful from now onwards and change your privacy setting so that only people on your friends' list can message you.

JFL they can tell because it's far fetched for an ugly/low status male to not be a KHHV.

That's the life of low smv men, you can mind your own business and people will still shit on you for giggles