Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even to perform a collective suicide, is it a prerequisite to be beautiful?

• Thread starter ZaphodBeeblebrox
  • Start date
ZaphodBeeblebrox

ZaphodBeeblebrox

Greycel
A while ago I had told you that I was looking for a foid to make a collective suicide, because I am unable to do it alone and it is also part of a personal wish of mine. It has been a month and a half and so far nothing, I have tried to maintain conversations with foids through social networks targeting those who post about depression and suicides.But when I made the offer they didn't seem interested, going totally opposite of what they posted.
Looking at men who effectively committed collective suicide like Ozama Dazai, Takahiro Shiraishi they had status...
I am totally frustrated and unhappy
i am getting desperate. please give me suggestions where to find a potential suicide

Last edited:
i am getting desperate. please give me suggestions where to find a potential suicide
I'm sure Marvin would be thrilled to join you. Well not thrilled but he'd go along with it...

Also don't kill yourself, nothing would please normies more than incels offing themselves.

look for them in suicide forums

"muh boyfriends so supportive but i still wanna kill myself bruh"

Fuck those privileged shitholes.
As long as she accepts the deal to kill herself with me, I don't care what her past is. I suppose that women tend to be very sensitive at times like these, and I believe that I will be able to fulfill my dying wish by holding a woman's hand, or by hugging her.