Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even though Im just shy of 6'0'' I still only heightmog ethnics

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
And that happens 20% of the time, the other 80% of the time its me getting mogged by WASPs and BBCs. JFL @ how anyone can think that the average height is anywhere under 6' 0''

And btw Im not bsing or overestimating my height, its been checked by a doctor so Im legit

Above 6' 0'' but half bald, ugly face and ugly jaw.

fuuuuuuck god why did I have to be 5'9" in this fucking era

try being 5'4

@NEETAndTidy

You

@NEETAndTidy

Smite him down boyo.

i fucking hate your title and your faggot profile pic makes me rage even more

At least you got fairly good height

I'm 5'11 and the only people I seem to ever heightmog while in public are of previous generation.

ITT: tallfags humblebragging

Legit. No fucking way the average is below 6ft here in a certain European country...

An ethnic living in the west is a masochist. Come to Islamistan and let us build our own utopia

Tallcels are the BIGGEST bitches on earth. Always crying about shit like a fucking woman

being 5'11 in the morning and even wearing shoes with big soles, i can confirm that i literally heightmog only about 35% of my generation in my western country, i feel like a manlet even thogh i know many people would love to have my height

Im 6ft. Walking on campus I'm literally the shortest person around- even foids are around my height. In my country 5'8" is average height. No fucking way.

What shoes do you wear? Jordans make you like 3 inches taller than what you actually are.