Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even those who know my age call me a boy

The waiter went around the table of 40 people at a work dinner and calls everyone sir or ma'am. When he gets to me he says buddy.

imbored21 said:
The waiter went around the table of 40 people at a work dinner and calls everyone sir or ma'am. When he gets to me he says buddy.
Was the waiter a girl? I would get rock hard if a girl called me buddy.

imbored21 said:

this infuriates me so much its not even funny. People always blatantly disrespect incels. What makes you think I want to be called buddy? Just say sir and keep it moving. Its a way for normies to say you're beneath them without actually saying it

Jockcel said:
Was the waiter a girl? I would get rock hard if a girl called me buddy.

it was a man. girls call me sweetie.

I know those feels. Fucking REEEEEEE. Us manlets get screwed by society. Invisible to women, and other men don't even respect you. It's a DEATH SENTENCE for sexual, social and career life.

I know the feeling. RIP in peace.

Gain weight and lift. Also grow a beard.

VincentVanCope said:
I know the feeling. RIP in peace.

Gain wait and lift. Also grow a beard.

It doesn't help, it's all cope. Manlets never get respect.

I'm 5'1 and people still think I'm in highschool. It's over for me.