Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even this fat fuck american abomination has men trying to fuck her.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Tammy fans

For those who don't know this landwhale and her sister are so fat they have a show on Tlc, the freakshow fat fuck channel. Men have no self respect and femcels don't exist.

Tammy
Tammy eagle

Last edited:
Only niggers want to fuck that. She had a nigger boyfriend at one point.

Wtf is that creature:lul:

SMVmogs this entire forum.

you jabba no botha, wah hah hah hah

Women live on easy mode.

They get all that validation and people wanting to fuck, yet soyciety tries to tell us it is harder for us to just get it? Really? :waitwhat:

Is it even possible to fully penetrate this thing?

They get all that validation and people wanting to fuck, yet soyciety tries to tell us it is harder for us to just get it? Really? :waitwhat:
I refuse to pay for sex as an incel as long as foids get free sex and validation even if they refuse to take care of themselves.

I refuse to pay for sex as an incel as long as foids get free sex and validation even if they refuse to take care of themselves.
Extremely well worded and based.

Imagine what that creature’s cunt must smell like

Her face has a face

being that obese must lower her quality of life by a lot. she may not be an incel, but her life definitely sucks.

Disgusting creature :feelspuke:. I rather be volcel than fucking this monster.

my mom loves watching this crap and amazing herself by how people can be so goddamn fat :feelskek:

but yeah it's crazy, I was blown away when I saw she and her sister both had bfs

all americans are abominations