Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Even this creature has a girlfriend and we don't

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
-
How do you explain that?

khJ8MKu.png

He's got a shit ton of disability checks

He legitimately mogs tf out of me

i think i can see its brain

An extreme outlier; he does not fit anywhere on the typical scale. :feelsjuice:

I literally hate you for making me look at this picture and will put you on ignore for ever

He is fame/status maxxed. :feelsthink:

I’ve seen that video before it’s the foids he’s simping for not his girlfriend

maybe foids are confused by it, like camouflage.

it's not visibly a sub5 male, it could be anything??? :feelssus:

Mogs me to be honest,
I have some questions, was he born this way? he is rich? his girlfriend may be just virtue signaling

Mogs me to be honest,
I have some questions, was he born this way? he is rich? his girlfriend may be just virtue signaling
He did get burned when he was 2 yo so he was like this for all his life basically. I don't know if he is rich.

Anyone saying "mogs me" is larping hard :feelskek:

Inside out mogs me.

It’s cruel and evil to ridicule someone like this I can’t imagine the pain they’re in

His teeth is whiter than mine. Mogged again. :feelsrope:

holy shit im humbled

Nah I'm not jealous of him at all. I hope his gf is legit and not just with him for virtue signalling or fame or whatever, he deserves one.
Fucker has no eyes and a fleshy hole for a nose :fuk:

He legitimately mogs tf out of me
this he is so ugly that it actually serves as status halo and some foids have monster fetish

How do you explain that?

khJ8MKu.png
when you are as ugly as he is, you gain a certain kind of status halo. Being super ugly is actually better than normal ugly when it comes to getting laid

I literally hate you for making me look at this picture and will put you on ignore for ever
he looks worse than some bugs jfl
It’s cruel and evil to ridicule someone like this I can’t imagine the pain they’re in
He is fucking high quality Stacy pussy daily while we rot.

Nah I'm not jealous of him at all. I hope his gf is legit and not just with him for virtue signalling or fame or whatever, he deserves one.
Fucker has no eyes and a fleshy hole for a nose :fuk:
normies cucked him by letting him live and suffer.

normies cucked him by letting him live and suffer.
This.
How do you explain that?

khJ8MKu.png
Any parent that doesn't kill their child knowing they will end up like this, or after they become like this, is a selfish piece of shit.

This is some "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream" level shit.

The fact that people believe in a "loving" God when shit like this exists is amusing to me. Those fuckers are delusional.

That's harsh af

low life expectancy i guess. When he passes away his inherited house and bank account legaly go to the woman plus his pension cheques , life insurance etc etc etc

If that thing has a gf I feel sorry for myself who doesn't have a batshit insane foid gf who'd be willing to copulate with that

I wonder how many times it's got laid.

An extreme outlier crazy but it happens .

If people are friends or in a relationship with him it's a virtue larp

That's a brutal fate. At least he is blind so he doesn't see the faces people make at him and he can't see himself. I think if he wasn't blind and he realised the gravity of his situation it would lead to suicidal depression with 100% certainty

he's ntmaxxed
even joseph merrick got laid because he was nt