Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even this chadlite is a 22yo khv due to his height 172cm

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
He posts on incel selfies regularly. Claims his height holds him back with fit girls. Russian too where's there's way more fitter foids than here in UK or USA.

lwlpyrg0eje51.jpg

He's not a Chadlite.

Not even close to a chadlite

Unironically looks like a Neanderthal lmaooooo!

Just a bloated gymcel, not a Chadlite.

looks kind of like Shrek tbh

part cope, his face isn't good enough in this gynocracy, especially if hes unwilling to date below sub7

Russia is a 100/1 country. Every single woman in this mongol shithole is fixated on getting a rich oligarch and poisoning him

Where’s the chadlite

looks like the coping gymcel alphadestiny

Where’s the chadlite

People hold guys to higher standards than i thought on this forum. He would be a chadlite in UK. But I suppose his height knocks him down 1.5 points.

I remember him. He is fakecel tbh he told me he has gf

He posts on incel selfies regularly. Claims his height holds him back with fit girls. Russian too where's there's way more fitter foids than here in UK or USA.

lwlpyrg0eje51.jpg
post on lookism before assuming his psl

error 404: Chadlite not found

He is just an ogre, 6/10 at best, not a Chad not even close. Tallfags coping hard.

This guy should cut bf as much as he can, his hair and bone structure are good.

This guy should cut bf as much as he can, his hair and bone structure are good.
Anyone's hair looks good when you're balding :feelsbadman: at least that's how i feel these days

He is coping hard if he thinks getting large muscles will do him any good as a manlet.

copius maximus,fixed
Ever saw a russian woman getting banged by a dude who isnt rich and gl? Also: gl in a russian sense :feelzez:
inb4 fat slavic women smoking on a rooftop.jpg

Anyone's hair looks good when you're balding :feelsbadman: at least that's how i feel these days
True. It actually is just objectively true too sadly, I often say there's no such thing as a good haircut just a good hairline. While that is an exaggeration, there's no such thing as a good haircut with a bad hairline. Over.

Bloated normie. He can look Chadlite at low bodyfat tho. Muscles at this height looks bad. He should cut for 3 months. He can maybe do well.
I would not call him a Chadlite in that pic tho.

over for this guy. to dark to be white, to light to be a high-tier ethnic

He is beard frauding

True. It actually is just objectively true too sadly, I often say there's no such thing as a good haircut just a good hairline. While that is an exaggeration, there's no such thing as a good haircut with a bad hairline. Over.
A decent face with a good hairline and hair thickness will pull off any haircut

The other week i saw a guy with a chadlite face, perfectly thick hair, NW0 hairline ... his haircut? Buzzcut. Not crew cut (shorter to the side). NO. An actual buzzcut.

Guess what? It looked really good. Dude's hair was mogging my hair, even my pre norwood hair to hell and back. It's so ruthlessly unfair
He is beard frauding
Not really if you look at the 2nd pic posted below

A decent face with a good hairline and hair thickness will pull off any haircut

The other week i saw a guy with a chadlite face, perfectly thick hair, NW0 hairline ... his haircut? Buzzcut. Not crew cut (shorter to the side). NO. An actual buzzcut.

Guess what? It looked really good. Dude's hair was mogging my hair, even my pre norwood hair to hell and back. It's so ruthlessly unfair

Not really if you look at the 2nd pic posted below
Brutal. The thing I just don't get is why, fucking WHY does this shit still exist. I must have made a dozen threads about it. WHY were we able to put a man on the moon in 1969 and MEN STILL GO BALD. Why is the world losing their fucking minds over a virus which hasn't even killed a million people, and even when it does kill it's against oldcels and healthcels 99% of the time, when MILLIONS OF MEN ARE GOING BALD. WHY. FUCKING WHY.

It can and does legit turn male model tier guys into looking like child molestors in the space of 2 years. Look at prince william. WHAT THE FUCK.

he's a robust normie

Brutal. The thing I just don't get is why, fucking WHY does this shit still exist. I must have made a dozen threads about it. WHY were we able to put a man on the moon in 1969 and MEN STILL GO BALD. Why is the world losing their fucking minds over a virus which hasn't even killed a million people, and even when it does kill it's against oldcels and healthcels 99% of the time, when MILLIONS OF MEN ARE GOING BALD. WHY. FUCKING WHY.

It can and does legit turn male model tier guys into looking like child molestors in the space of 2 years. Look at prince william. WHAT THE FUCK.
Nobody cares about the issues of men sadly. I have some hopes for Dr tsuji and also for breezula.

Have you thought about using a hair system?

He's just a bloated normie. Not a chadlite and not even gymaxxed

factoring in his height, he's about a 4/10. To whores who rate binary, he's just invisible. You're either chad or you're dog shit

Nobody cares about the issues of men sadly. I have some hopes for Dr tsuji and also for breezula.

Have you thought about using a hair system?
I'm not yet bad enough to use a hair system but it's coming given my family history (and the fact that fucking dutasteride still couldn't stop me norwooding at fucking 22-24). I will definitely use one if it gets that bad. I really hope we can just get an actual solution though, ideally for real hair, some way to get the follicle alive again because balding is just fucking ridiculous.

People hold guys to higher standards than i thought on this forum. He would be a chadlite in UK. But I suppose his height knocks him down 1.5 points.

Well UK is full of ugly people. In Germany he would be a low tier nomie at best. If you consider this ogre a chadlite, I think I should move to UK where ugly guys can be chadlite.