Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even this Asian chadlite male model struggled badly in his youth

Mogs curries.

2020, male models are struggling :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And people said the rising hypergamy and looks standards was a slippery slope fallacy

2020, male models are struggling :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And people said the rising hypergamy and looks standards was a slippery slope fallacy

Indeed buddy. He seems like a humble cool guy too.

And he heightmogs, bodymogs, facialbonemogs, hairmogs 99.99% users here on .co

tfw he doesnt mog a normie white guy

sorry, I don't buy it

he mogs most asians and there's over 4 billion asians in the world

no way he has trouble fucking asian girls

I don't buy it either. He has a strong jaw and good features, I could buy it if he was bullied before 11 years old, but not after, it's absolutely impossible.

sorry, I don't buy it

he mogs most asians and there's over 4 billion asians in the world

no way he has trouble fucking asian girls

This

But I think he’s a manlet they never show that about him

Life mogs me and looks mogs me brootally.

tfw he doesnt mog a normie white guy

I think he does personally.

I don't buy it either. He has a strong jaw and good features, I could buy it if he was bullied before 11 years old, but not after, it's absolutely impossible.

America for you bro. Only the top 20% of men succeed in terms of smv and rmv.

maybe struggled getting a white stacy jfl

Attention whoring is what I see. I haven't looked but I'd bet my bottom dollar the comments are full of foids genuinely calling him hot.

maybe struggled getting a white stacy jfl
exactly

But mostly curries tbh. :feelsrope:
Mogging curries is a real low bar to set.
Attention whoring is what I see. I haven't looked but I'd bet my bottom dollar the comments are full of foids genuinely calling him hot.
And you sir are correct

Fda

Last edited:
Nuke the west

He is legit good looking, but there are 2 things that hold him back from being an actual Chang:

Frame is small, he dont have that 3d frame, which is going to make it harder for him with 19+ non-noodles

He does have some slight neutony, and it's almost made more clear because of th fact he has a handsome face lol

Indeed buddy. He seems like a humble cool guy too.

And he heightmogs, bodymogs, facialbonemogs, hairmogs 99.99% users here on .co
He is listed at 6foot/182cm, 178lbs (sub 10%bf). He did look nerdy in college but then he gymmaxxed and stylemaxx. Any youngcels that is at least 5'9" have at least decent hip to shoulder bone ratio should gymmaxx until 24/25 then you can say its over. The t boost and bone mass increase may alter yur appearance somewhat.

puberty will make or break you in most cases

How did he fix his hair? Does he mention that
I feel like after losing hair a man just gives up.

hahaha he'd even have a hard time on Grindr.

It's over for all asian men

Ugly model? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

He's fucking doing it for attention just like youtube whores who post videos about dealing with """"depression""""

Ugly model? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

He's fucking doing it for attention just like youtube whores who post videos about dealing with """"depression""""
This.
He gets mogged by white male models in his agency so he thinks he's ugly. Lol reminds me of all the 6'0 manlets here.
This guys is top1% in Asia and top 10% in USA.
Ugly compared to other white male models but mogs the shit out of an average guy. Hes 6'0 too. No chance he is an incel.
Give me his pictures and I'll do his tinder experiment in France. I bet he'll get 30+ matches in one hour.