Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even then it's very hard

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I was raised perfectly by two doctors, even hiired fucking private tutors, and yet i'm still 22 years KHHV because of my ugly face and 5'5'' height, and there is nothing I can do about it outside of reincarnation. Meanwhile chad from Dayeh University and working class family (it's the crappiest university in Taiwan) slays because face and height. That's a coincendence right?
I study myself to death during the 2012-2022 decade, what did I get in return? No foids, no stacy, nothing, i'm still a disgusting Asian autistic freak after A DECADE OF SELFIMPROVING. I'd rather spend time speedrunning than continue to chase foids at this point. Meanwhile no matter how I study, I still cannot beat my brother (which is literally a supergenius) in both IQ (150+) and looks that is studying fucking pre-med with high honors. He will go on to have a good life, while I rot in the basement
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm still going to grad school but he is already miles msarter than me, when I got to dperessed and dropped my PhD (rhymes right), my ceiling is betabuxxing a 3 minus/10 roastie if i'm lucky. Why live? Why even wake up and study at this point? I studied for a decade and got nothing but crippling depression. Meanwhile all the normies and chads are living better lives than me.

Any ways to try to NEET without the possiblity of being homeless?

@SlayerSlayer
@Jaundice
@BlackPilledNeet
@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
Did you tried showering? :feelsLSD:

I was raised perfectly by two doctors, even hiired fucking private tutors, and yet i'm still 22 years KHHV because of my ugly face and 5'5'' height, and there is nothing I can do about it outside of reincarnation. Meanwhile chad from Dayeh University and working class family (it's the crappiest university in Taiwan) slays because face and height. That's a coincendence right?
I study myself to death during the 2012-2022 decade, what did I get in return? No foids, no stacy, nothing, i'm still a disgusting Asian autistic freak after A DECADE OF SELFIMPROVING. I'd rather spend time speedrunning than continue to chase foids at this point. Meanwhile no matter how I study, I still cannot beat my brother (which is literally a supergenius) in both IQ (150+) and looks that is studying fucking pre-med with high honors. He will go on to have a good life, while I rot in the basement
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm still going to grad school but he is already miles msarter than me, when I got to dperessed and dropped my PhD (rhymes right), my ceiling is betabuxxing a 3 minus/10 roastie if i'm lucky. Why live? Why even wake up and study at this point? I studied for a decade and got nothing but crippling depression. Meanwhile all the normies and chads are living better lives than me.

Any ways to try to NEET without the possiblity of being homeless?

@SlayerSlayer
@Jaundice
@BlackPilledNeet
@Transcended Trucel
Boomer parents
will ruin your life
won't teach you anything
force you to study all day

and expect you to care for them later
when the idiocy makes them sick and get old

if
Boomer parents