Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the way I bald is so fucking retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
My hair is pretty thick in the middle, but on the sides it's so fucking thin and receded. I look absolutely retarded No matter what haircut I choose. Why couldn't I just bald in the crown like a normal person and hide it with a hat FUCK.
hair-loss-sat-29th-may-2010-side-2.jpg

It's kinda like this except more norwooded, but not as thin.

I'm sorry, hair is life.
How would it look like if you completely cut the sides to zero?
It maybe could save your haircut.

I'm balding almost entirely on one temple which is apparently very rare. Makes me look even more asymmetrical

I'm sorry, hair is life.
Man, ugly guys getting fancy haircuts like that always look so fucking embarrassing. I don't wanna risk it. I don't have the skull shape to pull it off
It would look something like this
kxu3885205c31.jpg

Dude hair is life. SAVE IT. Nothing is worth more. I could legitimately call myself a mentalcel if I was not an old bald subhuman
People of your race don't norwood, the hair just start thinning in certain place.
Aren't you the same race

My hair is pretty thick in the middle, but on the sides it's so fucking thin and receded. I look absolutely retarded No matter what haircut I choose. Why couldn't I just bald in the crown like a normal person and hide it with a hat FUCK.

Just shave it unironically? It's very obvious that you are coping baldcel, with buzzcut it's less noticeable

Just shave it unironically? It's very obvious that you are coping baldcel, with buzzcut it's less noticeable
I look worse bald. Plus my hairline would be visible again after 2 weeks

Man, ugly guys getting fancy haircuts like that always look so fucking embarrassing. I don't wanna risk it. I don't have the skull shape to pull it off
kxu3885205c31.jpg
Tbh, new hair is cope, these hairstyles are all exclusively for Chad to choose from. If you are unattractive, then you will just look silly and pathetic trying so hard with your hair.

Just shave it off bro you’ll look so much better bro embrace it haha

People of your race don't norwood, the hair just start thinning in certain place.
Interesting

Bruh that shit must look nasty

Brutal ngl

kxu3885205c31.jpg
get a boxer cut. you cant do much wrong with this. wish you all of luck bro

you're white, just seamaxx

Mohawk max

please Mohawk max. You will stand out from the crowd. You are with us at the rock bottom now. At this point you have zero to lose and everything to gain by getting a Mohawk and walking around town like you’re a rock star.

Mohawk max

please Mohawk max. You will stand out from the crowd. You are with us at the rock bottom now. At this point you have zero to lose and everything to gain by getting a Mohawk and walking around town like you’re a rock star.
I hope this is ironic, otherwise it'll end up something like this
kxu3885205c31.jpg

I'm sorry, hair is life.

That was my first thought, as my sides have always been kept very short. Temple thinking is my biggest nightmare.

Based and baldpilled.

Your hair still mogs mine hard holy shit it's so fucking brutal every day I interrogate god on the meaning of my hair. Why did god take my hair away what did I do wrong? :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I'm balding almost entirely on one temple which is apparently very rare. Makes me look even more asymmetrical

that happened to me and I almost didn't notice it because of the direction my hair grew and the way it was normally parted. Basically I almost had a combover but my hair was so thick it didn't look like it. Then my hair thinned to the point it only looks decent very short (if you have thin hair and it's more than in inch or 2 long on top it makes your hair look obviously thinner) so I no longer had that side covered. Now the other side is catching up and it's frustrating because it's not bald put a very thin patch. it would probably look better if I just had a slick bald hole there but I can cover it up pretty well if I feel like it.

kxu3885205c31.jpg

Most haircuts have the sides tapered/blended. That looks bad because it's a bad hair cut, IMHO. That's like a 3 Stooges haircut or something. I see "Chads" with mullets these days, doesn't mean it's good or "fancy." And as far as mohawk-maxxing like someone else mentioned - for that I think you leave a much narrower strip of hair up top,

How old are you btw?

Most haircuts have the sides tapered/blended. That looks bad because it's a bad hair cut, IMHO. That's like a 3 Stooges haircut or something. I see "Chads" with mullets these days, doesn't mean it's good or "fancy." And as far as mohawk-maxxing like someone else mentioned - for that I think you leave a much narrower strip of hair up top,

How old are you btw?

If I started balding it would be even more over because of my wimp skull.

Thats the norwood reaper. Sorry man

vm_varga___fargo_by_martianpictures_dbjjo18-fullview.jpg

lol I have the same issue in the right side of my head, it's fucking weird

same here, way more recessed on the right side as well

also apparently I have this not so common balding pattern (V) which is weird af

Basic-and-specific-BASP-classification-of-hair-loss-15_Q320.jpg

That is ridiculous. I'm bald as it gets but I'd never do that. Seems retarded to me.

Why?

It fucking looks the same as normal hair I rather have hair than be bold idk about you.

Why?

It fucking looks the same as normal hair I rather have hair than be bold idk about you.
Terrible idea because you HAVE to shave daily otherwise it'll look absolutely ridiculous

Terrible idea because you HAVE to shave daily otherwise it'll look absolutely ridiculous

Yes every day to three days. Shaving takes like 15mins if not less that is a low price to pay for a head full of hair.