Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill even the ugliest woman in the world can get a bf

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
lizzie-velasquez-wedding-new-66-best-lizzie-velasquez-images-on-pinterest-be-beautiful-be-of-lizzie-velasquez-wedding.jpg

and he mogs her to the literal milky way fucking galaxy

unbelievable how easy they have it

Oh no no no no no no no

no no no no no no no

noooo noooo noooo noooo

You guys are trying to make me go Alek.

Gandy is calling...

What's the story behind that (assuming it's not fake)? Acid victim?

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

life as femoid is like playing game on tutorial mode, with god mode, noclip, aimbot, unlimited ammo with no reload and a wallhack

Romanmad

And he is not even ugly.
God is cruel, existence is pain, there is no justice in the world, and life is meaningless.

What you can expect as an above average asian in 2018

She might die once he gets it in
She’s a skeleton

There's no way he finds that attractive

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Flat800x800070fu2
Download
Download 1

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

life as femoid is like playing game on tutorial mode, with god mode, noclip, aimbot, unlimited ammo with no reload and a wallhack

View attachment 13704

This goes beyond just metaphore. Do you know how many "successful" female gamers actually just cheat to compete?

I understand the frustration, but do we really want to be making fun of disabled/conditioned people like her?

gonna give me nightmares looking at that thing

I understand the frustration, but do we really want to be making fun of disabled/conditioned people like her?
Yes

Eugenics is good
And hitler was the second coming of Jesus

If we acidfaced every woman at birth, they would still hold a higher SMV than most men. It's insane.

"Just stop trying to date supermodels" bros.

But who said that the 7/10 guy is her actual boyfriend ? Any legit evidence ?

she looks like one of those 600 year old mummies they find frozen in the andes mountains or some shit

Last edited:
What in the actual fuck?

It is impossible to be an incel as a female.

i need bleach for my eyes:feelscry:

Fucking kekkers she doesn't even go for an ugly guy, she gets an average one. Being a woman is an automatic 5/10 regardless of what you look like or how many limbs you are missing.

It didn't surprise me,

I said girls can't be incel

None of the 'get a haircut, get a talent, shower' applies to women, they can literally walk into a supermarket and ask any one of the men in the shop and I garuntee every, every single fucking person will say yes, but men need to first seduce women, then wine and dine them, then in a relationship pay for all their shit and be the main breadwinner. Fuck society.