Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Even the sexiest Stacy will be ugly as fuck one day...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
If you married a beautiful young girl she would one day turn into an ugly freak. Always keep that in mind.

Sophia Loren:
02_loren9.jpg

Celebrities%2BAttend%2BPremiere%2BDIRECTV%2BDark%2BPlaces%2BWRLVqbZ6Ikyx.jpg

Brigitte Bardot:
Brigitte_Bardot.jpg

Brigitte-Bardot-DW-Vermischtes-Paris-jpg.jpg

Top gun:
z8mpjpcx3tv21.jpg

Lifefuel, too bad you'll rope before they get old.

They still live a life better than yours, Copemus Maximus

Honestly a lot of girls that we consider to be young and pretty are really only young, and when they age, look out below

That second picture of Sophia Loren is of an 85 years old. It's not much of a comeuppance if it takes them nearly a century to finally get their due.

Yes, people get old. We know.
That second picture of Sophia Loren is of an 85 years old. It's not much of a comeuppance if it takes them nearly a century to finally get their due.
Lol

Truly there will always be desperate guys willing to fuck anyone with a vag, such as the 80+ year olds

You mean the one with Tom Cruise genetically mogging us into the stratosphere.
Imagine he would have married her back then... He would now have to divorce her and she would walk off with half his shit.

Difference betwen you and them.
They lived a good life, you didn't

The top gun one is scary. Worst aging ive ever seen, she is not even that old there i think
Difference betwen you and them.
They lived a good life, you didn't
Also this. Imagine us incels growing old. We never even had a youth JFL at this world

Imagine he would have married her back then... He would now have to divorce her and she would walk off with half his shit.

Possibly but do we know for a fact women age worse than men? Could be just cherry picked examples. I mean, consider William Shatner:

william-shatner-87-birthday-750x480.jpg

yrrdo4zh0drb5prsn3dj.jpg

Men age like fine red wine. Women age like milk.

foids age faster because they have infinitely more life experiences than men.

The wall is undefeated.

The Stacy (ex-Stacy) in the middle is a year older than my grandpa.

If you married a beautiful young girl she would one day turn into an ugly freak. Always keep that in mind.

Sophia Loren:
02_loren9.jpg

Celebrities%2BAttend%2BPremiere%2BDIRECTV%2BDark%2BPlaces%2BWRLVqbZ6Ikyx.jpg

Brigitte Bardot:
Brigitte_Bardot.jpg

Brigitte-Bardot-DW-Vermischtes-Paris-jpg.jpg

Top gun:
z8mpjpcx3tv21.jpg
The first two ex Stacie's are a year older than my granddad. But to play devil's advocate, no one is going to be young and hot forever. That 20 year old yoga pants wearing Stacy isn't going to look like that in 60 years (assuming that science hasn't figured out how to restore youth)

Possibly but do we know for a fact women age worse than men? Could be just cherry picked examples. I mean, consider William Shatner:

william-shatner-87-birthday-750x480.jpg

yrrdo4zh0drb5prsn3dj.jpg
I didn't know that William Shatner was a Chad in his youth. Someone should do a Tinder experiment with a young Shatner. Don't worry, most foids won't know who he is.

Massive cope, I don't know how this actually makes you feel better but I guess everyone copes how they can.

If you're a Chad it doesn't even matter. You'd just fuck the good years out of Stacy and then get a young hot replacement when she ages out. Chad's have the option and ability to do that

If you're a Chad it doesn't even matter. You'd just fuck the good years out of Stacy and then get a young hot replacement when she ages out. Chad's have the option and ability to do that
Chad doesn't remain Chad for long when Father Time catches up to him. Foids are even more obsessed with youth than looks.

I wish I could age like Tom Cruise, but in reality I will age worse than the foids, cause I will be dead long before reaching their age.

Age is the most relevant thing when it comes to females IMO, then come facial traits, then body and then race.

No woman is beautiful after a certain age, which IMO isn't even that high, but even an ugly and plain woman can be very attractive if she's young. Greta Thunberg is a great example, she's ugly facially and has a very plain, flat body, but I'd date her and be extremely happy tbh.

GigaCope.
Chad gets them in their prime.

Cherrypickmaxxed and extreme cope.

You really didn't have to give examples of that bro, we get that aging exists. :feelshaha:

if we would ban makeup they would all become ugly

Only Chad ages like fine wine
if we would ban makeup they would all become ugly
They wouldnt , but ALL women would drop 2 points if it was outlawed tbh .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back