Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Even the redpill closeted simps are in on it

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Real Noctulian Trapstar
★★★
IMG 2220

Like…thanks for making me wanna kill myself, I guess

@RedPillPhilosophy

Chad not being able to process the fact that others don’t live like him
The suicidefuel part is that benign chads who try to help incels try to live a life like them fail in every aspect, even with surgery, knowledge from charisma and social skill books, attempting to divert attention to the incel, etc. The good chads are truly born blind men who try to visualize but cannot.

The suicidefuel part is that benign chads who try to help incels try to live a life like them fail in every aspect, even with surgery, knowledge from charisma and social skill books, attempting to divert attention to the incel, etc. The good chads are truly born blind men who try to visualize but cannot.
There are no good chads and there are no good sexhavers. If you think this your a bluepille retard that doesn't understand the blackpill

Like…thanks for making me wanna kill myself, I guess
This childhood friends to lovers pipeline happens for almost no one irl. Most dudes end up as betabuxxers

There are no good chads and there are no good sexhavers. If you think this your a bluepille retard that doesn't understand the blackpill
I'd be surprised if many Chads are bluepilled like that. As for whether or not good Chads exist, I'd consider the ones that beat women "good Chads"

Heightpill is just another form of pedophilia, that foid looks like a small girl compared to prettyboy chad

@GeckoBus
@Chudpreet
@Animecel2D

Heightpill is just another form of pedophilia, that foid looks like a small girl compared to prettyboy chad

@GeckoBus
@Chudpreet
@Animecel2D
>This is pedophilia because he's tall
We don't know their ages because it's a stupid cartoon for retards

@GeckoBus
@Chudpreet
@Animecel2D
It’s mainly foids wanting to feel small, I don’t think guys really give that much of a damn about height aside from not wanting foids taller than them