Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the President gets it…

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
[attachment=2010]
All males, both Chads and incels, should be very afraid.

Attachments

• 224992B8-837B-416E-8434-B6AACF198369.jpeg
    224992B8-837B-416E-8434-B6AACF198369.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 181
RE: Even the President gets it

Femshits literally don't give a shit about the act of sexual assault. Instead their sadistic and beast-like nature craves male suffering. They want to see your lives get destroyed for nothing. These fucking skanks.

RE: Even the President understands…

Praise our planet's God-Emperor! You only have to look at all the false rape accusations being thrown around by FHOs that totally destroy an innocent man's life. It happens time and again. Those liar FHOs deserve long jail sentences.

Sadness said:
All males, both Chads and incels, should be very afraid.

Very unlikely to affect Chads widespread, this movement started to severely weaken whitecels with M+S. You start off with a legitimate claim or two then you simply accuse and due to the white nerd in power meme, you believe it. For every Weinstein or Nassar, there's lots of guys being accused who did nothing or it was consensual until she thought it over.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Femshits literally don't give a shit about the act of sexual assault. Instead their sadistic and beast-like nature craves male suffering. They want to see your lives get destroyed for nothing. These fucking skanks.
I agree with only one exception. They want UGLY males to suffer. Chads can rape them any time of the day.

a-virgin-nigger said:

welcome back bro

giphy.gif

Drumpf on point again.

Trump is awesome just because of how triggered normies get over him.

Trump is a cuck. Literally.

I used to admire him back in the primaries when the neocohens were crying "muh Holocaust" at his rising popularity across the nation. Now, not so much.

I love Trump. He inspires me