Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting even the most weird guys back in HS have had gfs by now

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Or at least some kind of intimacy. I genuinely must be the only virgin person from my class at this point. And it's not even like these guys had to dumpster dive, most somehow got with looksmatch chicks, I really don't get it. No matter how hard it seems I'll never get to have it. Almost like it's my destiny to be this lonely creature until the day I succumb and die miserably.

I'm 22 now, what are the odds that things will get better at this point? Is that how my life is going to be? Doing drugs, fucking hookers (if I can get a job at least) and watching time go by, from a computer's screen? I must be really fucking ugly... It's so over. :feelscry:

0FnuQL3.png

That's probably not the case. At least 30% of those guys are virgins, according to stats.

Or at least some kind of intimacy. I genuinely must be the only virgin person from my class at this point. And it's not even like these guys had to dumpster dive, most somehow got with looksmatch chicks, I really don't get it. No matter how hard it seems I'll never get to have it. Almost like it's my destiny to be this lonely creature until the day I succumb and die miserably.

I'm 22 now, what are the odds that things will get better at this point? Is that how my life is going to be? Doing drugs, fucking hookers (if I can get a job at least) and watching time go by, from a computer's screen? I must be really fucking ugly... It's so over. :feelscry:

0FnuQL3.png
the tall normie fatass from my HS has a kid already and married.
That's probably not the case. At least 30% of those guys are virgins, according to stats.
dont forget about those who lie to themselves and others.

Great thread

Basement dwelling retards BTFO
OP lives in Brazil which is teen pregnancy central so it checks out. teens who live in bad areas or go to shitty schools fuck like rabbits.

idk
my two incel friends i don't keep in contact with from then
one of them disappeared and we have no idea where he is
and the other one, last i checked was still a fatcel neckbeard (although he was tall though)

idk
my two incel friends i don't keep in contact with from then
one of them disappeared and we have no idea where he is
and the other one, last i checked was still a fatcel neckbeard (although he was tall though)
I can think of a few that may still be incels ngl but what shocks me the most are some strange figures that even I as a loser wouldn't image they'd get something. Ofc to be fair, I think most of these guys are cucks or betabuxxing. But makes me wonder how the fuck do these guys manage to get something.

I mean I don't envy them at all but it seems I'm not even cuck material for these chicks, I'm just an invisible, nonsexual being. Which sucks. I guess many oldcels here may relate, you see like everyone they know seem to be in a LTR?

I guess things will be different nowadays, there will be more incels, many will go through incel periods but here I am, with my 0 score

We aint normal :feelsbadman:

bad genes:yes:
+
bad/inadequate upbringing:yes:
+
no resources:yes:(EE poorcel)

yup its over for me
same

I'm not totally neeting tbh but when I finish college I might aswell use my diplome as toilet paper since it'll have no use cuz no jobs. And even if we had them it's not like I'm going to get one, I can't even get a job at mcdonalds jfl. I'm 22 but I feel like i'm still 14

Last edited:
It’s true. A few years after high school I ran into an old friend and we exchanged numbers and he invited me to a party he was hosting. A lot of old friends from school were going to be there so I went. When I got there it was nice to see everyone. I remember one of the most incel tier dudes actually had a gf. She was an ugly landwhale but he still had a gf.

Most of those guys are getting cucked on the side so don't feel too bad.

Honestly out of my entire high school graduating class, i am one of the last rejects who hasn’t had sex yet. Out of the hundreds of same age peers i had back then, no doubt almost all of them have fucked at least once since school, except for me. I try not to think about it too much because it makes me feel bad

We aint normal :feelsbadman:
I can think of a few that may still be incels ngl but what shocks me the most are some strange figures that even I as a loser wouldn't image they'd get something. Ofc to be fair, I think most of these guys are cucks or betabuxxing. But makes me wonder how the fuck do these guys manage to get something.

I mean I don't envy them at all but it seems I'm not even cuck material for these chicks, I'm just an invisible, nonsexual being. Which sucks. I guess many oldcels here may relate, you see like everyone they know seem to be in a LTR?
To not even be considered for betabuxxing isn't something most normies or even failed normies experience either even if they aren't the best looking or socially calibrated.

Idk it could be a truecel trait but truecel is also based on looks.
Maybe its average to below average autistic guys with nothing remarkable about them that get completely passed over as nonsexual beings.

Honestly out of my entire high school graduating class, i am one of the last rejects who hasn’t had sex yet. Out of the hundreds of same age peers i had back then, no doubt almost all of them have fucked at least once since school, except for me. I try not to think about it too much because it makes me feel bad

Buy a gun

Jeff Dahmer had a prom date, let that sink in

A femoid would rather date a psychopath gay guy who disembowels roadkill for fun than an incel

>but only 10/10 gigachads have sex bro!
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

OP is 22. That's less than 10% virginity rate at that age for men

Virgins

0FnuQL3.png
I was a weird guy but got no slice of the pie

Short=incel
Bad face=incel
Ethnic= incel
Nobody gives a shit about personality anymore unless you are retarded or really mental fucked
It’s over