Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even the easy ladies are Chad only.

Reminder that women are literally more slutty than they've ever been at any point in history but we still can't get a whiff of coochie despite this :kys:

Reminder that women are literally more slutty than they've ever been at any point in history but we still can't get a whiff of coochie despite this :kys:
There are like 4 billion or more women and not one of them wants us. Brutal truthnuke

There are like 4 billion or more women and not one of them wants us. Brutal truthnuke
This fact makes me want to do unspeakable things. All I would need is a lot of wealth and power but since Im poor Im doomed and the only realistic solution is rope

This fact makes me want to do unspeakable things.
It is frustrating. Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink. It’s just like being stranded at sea with water all around but having it be undrinkable.
All I would need is a lot of wealth and power but since Im poor Im doomed and the only realistic solution is rope
Very hard to become fairly wealthy if born poor, that is, unless you are very attractive. Matthew’s law. To those who have, more shall be given. From those who have not, more shall be taken

You’re 6 foot and and white unless you look like this then a women is going to want you.
IMG 3343IMG 3342

Yeah, one woman somewhere far off on the other side of the world might secretly want me, but not a single one ever showers real interest in me
If you do fillers you would probably ascend tbh.