Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even the bluepilled normies tell you to basically lie about your virginity

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
So how are you supposed to have a "normal" "relationship" where you're supposed to lie/hide things in the first place?

JFL at this clown world.

I always tell the truth to normies

idk why being a virgin male is so looked down upon

Being a virgin is humilating now, calling someone a virgin is a strong insult, couse everyone hates virgins. Virginity used to be something to be proud of but now it's something to be ashamed of. Clown world.

Back in my 20s when I was still trying to do the online dating thing I was truthful & honest in my profile. I said I was a virgin. People told me to lie. I didn't want to lie. I felt that was dishonest and how the fuck WHY would anybody start a relationship based on a lie? So I didn't lie but instead said I was little experience in relationships. I never so much as got a single email or interest on dating websites.

Near the end of my 20s I kind of was at my wits end and struggling to cope. So I asked my Chad cousin if he could help me create a profile. He said the usual stuff like I should take pictures with friends (Don't have any) so the girls could see me having fun. Said to just text them, "Hey, what's up?" (They never reply) and they should respond back within a day. All the typical fake shit that never works for losers. He is real close with a female cousin of ours and told her about my struggles. So she told everyone and a bunch of female family members were trying to help me create a profile.
Know what they all told me to do? They all told me to lie and say I've had plenty of girlfriends. That I've had plenty of experience but on a bit of a dry spell in case my date asks me any questions. Want to know something funny about all of these women? They are all the same type of woman that cries that all men lie and cheat on them and all they want is an honest guy that is nice and treats them right. Time and time again they cry that they want guys like us here on Incels.co but that isn't who they want to fuck. That isn't who they want to date. They only want incels when they are 40+ with 2 kids and no other options left! FUCK.THESE.WHORES!!

I told them they could all go fuck themselves. I'm not having my whole relationship be built on a lie before we even know each other's first names. Holy shit I can't stand the hypocrisy of sluts in 2019.
(And all women are sluts FYI)
I don't understand why I'm pegged as a misogynist and bad guy for wanting to be with a virgin female if I am a virgin myself. It boggles my mind why a male can never question why a female needs to start having sex at 12.

I thought 12 was a child?
Why are we supporting tween/teens to be having sex in the first place?

I can claim I am a virgin without having to be worried about repercussions.

Foids lie about not being sluts

Thankfully I rarely ever get asked this horrendous question

Just forget about having honour and dignity bro! - Be a shallow lying sack of shit like us br0!

Unfortunately. You have to lie to fit in today's world. It's a strategic thinking thing. 5d chess.

So how are you supposed to have a "normal" "relationship" where you're supposed to lie/hide things in the first place?

JFL at this clown world.
i dont need to tell truth to normies coz they never ask me about anything
Being a virgin is humilating now, calling someone a virgin is a strong insult, couse everyone hates virgins. Virginity used to be something to be proud of but now it's something to be ashamed of. Clown world.

It shows that you're a reject.
You only lie when you fear someone.

Back in my 20s when I was still trying to do the online dating thing I was truthful & honest in my profile. I said I was a virgin. People told me to lie. I didn't want to lie. I felt that was dishonest and how the fuck WHY would anybody start a relationship based on a lie? So I didn't lie but instead said I was little experience in relationships. I never so much as got a single email or interest on dating websites.

Near the end of my 20s I kind of was at my wits end and struggling to cope. So I asked my Chad cousin if he could help me create a profile. He said the usual stuff like I should take pictures with friends (Don't have any) so the girls could see me having fun. Said to just text them, "Hey, what's up?" (They never reply) and they should respond back within a day. All the typical fake shit that never works for losers. He is real close with a female cousin of ours and told her about my struggles. So she told everyone and a bunch of female family members were trying to help me create a profile.
Know what they all told me to do? They all told me to lie and say I've had plenty of girlfriends. That I've had plenty of experience but on a bit of a dry spell in case my date asks me any questions. Want to know something funny about all of these women? They are all the same type of woman that cries that all men lie and cheat on them and all they want is an honest guy that is nice and treats them right. Time and time again they cry that they want guys like us here on Incels.co but that isn't who they want to fuck. That isn't who they want to date. They only want incels when they are 40+ with 2 kids and no other options left! FUCK.THESE.WHORES!!

I told them they could all go fuck themselves. I'm not having my whole relationship be built on a lie before we even know each other's first names. Holy shit I can't stand the hypocrisy of sluts in 2019.
(And all women are sluts FYI)
I don't understand why I'm pegged as a misogynist and bad guy for wanting to be with a virgin female if I am a virgin myself. It boggles my mind why a male can never question why a female needs to start having sex at 12.

I thought 12 was a child?
Why are we supporting tween/teens to be having sex in the first place?
Reality is bitches don't know what they want, they say they want the nice guy romantic but he has to be attractive. Well the attractive guy will fuck all the girls making it easy for him, why would he settle on one when he can get a whole pack, so he cheats; this makes them mad. If the guy stays loyal & she is able to soften him & make him into a good boy or his looks fade she now considers him boring or the lack of interest from other women is a turn off.

What they want is an oxymoron, a guy that other chicks want to get with but he will politely decline, he only holds value if others perceive him to have value & she only wants him because others do. It's like a spoilt bratty kid that doesn't want to share their toys with other kids & they want the one someone else has, the moment they get it they lose interest; you may have nothing.

The real question is thus; are they self aware of this or is cognitive dissonance in effect & they have no clue?

I think that if inceldom hits critical mass, guys won't shame each other as much. But the sexhavers will shame us more than ever.

I think that if inceldom hits critical mass, guys won't shame each other as much. But the sexhavers will shame us more than ever.
sexhavers = 10% of male population soon