Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even the biggest Truecel in history has a wife and many children

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
Even the ugliest person in the world ie someone who's face was ripped apart and disfigured by a Bengal Tiger is pumping out children and sticking his dick into a pussy.

BTW this is not a thread to laugh or mock this poor guys awful situation, he didn't deserve this at all, but I think it adds perspective to say that maybe some of us despite the fact we are virgins don't have a disfigured face like this. On the other side of the coin maybe it's motivation and lifefuel that if someone like this is married and has children then we all can do it too.(I'm not sure if he was married before the tiger attack or not).

Lastly I hope a team of plastic surgeons can fix his face, his story is very sad to say the least.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-whose-entire-face-ripped-11252192

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...verely-disfigured-following-tiger-attack.html

Hashmot-Ali-Tiger-attack-left-this-man-with-no-face-807748.jpg

Hashmot-1.jpg

Man-Left-Severely-Disfigured-Following-a-Vicious-Tiger-Attack.jpg

Man-Left-Severely-Disfigured-Following-a-Vicious-Tiger-Attack.jpg

i mean we've all seen this like the deformed nigger with a wife.. its better to be completely deformed like that then just plain ugly. deformed gets pity, ugly gets disgust
also in the last pic.. what is that thing next to the boy in the blue shirt?

Just live in a country which wasn't ruined by feminism/women's sexual liberation.

1. arranged marriage is the norm in his country
2. he may have been married before the accident and was also attractive them
3. he may have money or status
4. virtue signaling, she may not love him

Cope, his face is ruined but his genes are not. Women care about genes, looks that you are born with are just a side effect of bad genes.

deformed gets pity
Women don't make pity sex to men, ever. He has a wife either because of his status as the most fucked up face on Earth or because of an arranged marriage or something like wife was already married to him before the accident and divorce is not an option in the culture (probably second option).

Also if you look like this you can run sympathy game on dem bad bitches

Cope, his face is ruined but his genes are not. Women care about genes, looks that you are born with are just a side effect of bad genes.
Does acne and baldness count as bad genes or shit that happened after and are unrelated to your intrinsic appearance?

looks like a george condo painting :lul:

Outliers don't represent the majority, its rather misrepresentive... if you ask me.

Just to prove my point, look at the kid on the left he kinda looks like a future slayer. The dad had good genes before the attack, which is what the wife would have been attracted to.

Does acne and baldness count as bad genes or shit that happened after and are unrelated to your intrinsic appearance?
Bad genes bro especially baldness. But tbh slayers and chads can get away with it. It’s the people who are exactly 5/10 normie level looks before that it fucks up because it drags them from normie to subhuman.

But tbh acnecel = volcel beause accutane exists. If your acne is that bad, just permanently stay on a low dose and the side effects are worth not being subhuman.

Also theres fin for baldness

Women don't make pity sex to men, ever. He has a wife either because of his status as the most fucked up face on Earth or because of an arranged marriage or something like wife was already married to him before the accident and divorce is not an option in the culture (probably second option).
what i mean is deformed = status. ugly is just ugly.

i mean we've all seen this like the deformed nigger with a wife.. its better to be completely deformed like that then just plain ugly. deformed gets pity, ugly gets disgust
you can't be serious saying that you would rather look like that than just plain ugly lmao. At least you can get plastic surgery as a ugly person but even plastic surgery won't save that guy.

you can't be serious saying that you would rather look like that than just plain ugly lmao. At least you can get plastic surgery as a ugly person but even plastic surgery won't save that guy.
I just realized that he wasnt born deformed and he probably looked good before the accident so this all makes sense lol. and of course i would rather look like me than him, just saying its probably easier to not be truecel if youre legit deformed like this than just 2/10 ugly

JBD obviously, just be deformed. Is it better to be ugly like Danny DeVito in the day to day? Yes, but in terms of getting women I'd honestly rather be this fellow. You get status in today's world and a measure of sympathy.

Jfl at his chadpreet older son

JBD obviously, just be deformed. Is it better to be ugly like Danny DeVito in the day to day? Yes, but in terms of getting women I'd honestly rather be this fellow. You get status in today's world and a measure of sympathy.
He would and others like him would no doubt trade their "status" for a normal or even ugly face. I'm sure he would like to go outside in public without everyone starring at him like he's a circus freak or something.
He's a curry from a remote village. His genes are not coveted by anyone.

He would and others like him would no doubt trade their "status" for a normal or even ugly face. I'm sure he would like to go outside in public without everyone starring at him like he's a circus freak or something.

He's a curry from a remote village. His genes are not coveted by anyone.
Look at his sons bro not bad at all tbh

Just live in a country which wasn't ruined by feminism/women's sexual liberation.
This. He was raised in a patriarchal society and eventually got a wife.

JFL at liberalcels.

His wife beardmogs me

This. He was raised in a patriarchal society and eventually got a wife.

JFL at liberalcels.
You ascended so fucking fast you're almost a "captain" (4th stage) but the system still counts you as a "recruit" (first stage), lol.

I would bang his daughter, and marry her

Is it the one on the right or left? Can’t tell wife vs daughter
The one on the far right is his daughter I think. She's deffo fuckable tbf and probably a tight rosy virgin too.

just selfharm your face theory