Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Even surgery could have somewhat ascended St.Blackops2cel a lot in terms of looks. How many of you could genuinely reach MTN?

Even after all this, how many of you could reach MTN/average looks relative to your area or higher?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes, but still a manlet/autist/other non-facial failo so the SMV increase is not of much use.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
nowiff

nowiff

Admiral
★★★★★
If that is really him in that photo on the right...

He would only need :

Orbital decompression and maybe orbital implants -

Supplement astaxanthin or lycopene or just do MT2

Jaw implants focusing on gonial height and angle alone with addressing what seems like midline deviation (can't tell without looking at a neutral angle photo of his teeth.)

He would ascend to MTN or average looks with a few flaws. Not that much of an improvement but still... There are many users here who could probably incel exit if they have the money and guts to go through with these. Most people aren't recessed and genuinely extremely-deformed truecels are extremely rare.

Keep in mind MTN =/ dating success or Incel exit in itself.

MTN = Low SMV
MTB = Extremely High SMV and women are almost always hypergamous.

All of this money and time could just go to waste and make you even more depressed than before.

squintmaxxing

looksmax babble

Yeah the problem for me is that my two biggest issues are pretty much unfixable. I'm 5'6 and LL is way too expensive for me to ever be able to afford and even if I could afford I don't think I'd wanna fuck up my legs for it. And then I can't exactly change my brain structure with surgery for my autism.

My only hope would be to max out my face enough to compensate for those two aspects which I'm planning on doing.

Yeah the problem for me is that my two biggest issues are pretty much unfixable. I'm 5'6 and LL is way too expensive for me to ever be able to afford and even if I could afford I don't think I'd wanna fuck up my legs for it. And then I can't exactly change my brain structure with surgery for my autism.

My only hope would be to max out my face enough to compensate for those two aspects which I'm planning on doing.
autism is fake. fix ur diet. u type and communicate here just fine. eat raw meat and ull be biochemically NT

The brutal aspect ( and why I listed that seperatly in the poll ) is because manletism, being a framelet etc. ) hurts your SMV so much to the point where you could literally have chadlite bones and not slay.

There is a user on looksmax who is chadlite facially and 5ft6 but is a virgin.

Not overrating his face like most users here, he is a genuine chadlite.

Nothing short of a mandible and maxilla transplant would make me look human.

autism is fake. fix ur diet. u type and communicate here just fine. eat raw meat and ull be biochemically NT
Not how it works, and neurodivergence differs extremely from case to case.

Not how it works, and neurodivergence differs extremely from case to case.
if the autism was genetic (hereditary or from early life) and extremely crippling, then sure

this guy is writing paragraphs and communicating sufficiently with coherent messages, his autism that generates social issues is fixable with exposure/experience and better diet = less mental illness

looksmax babble
This is the most vulgar and shitty form of looksmaxx babble where he just posted random photos of a faggot model who doesn't actually look good to anyone other than gay men as an example and named random surgeries and none of this has anything to do with any kind of objective insight on male attractiveness

There is no other pill to swallow other than cyanide if you're 5ft6 or below.

his autism that generates social issues is fixable with exposure
This is what I am doing

It is easier said than done. When I first joined this site, I too was unusable to talk here due to social anxiety . Now I can talk comfortable here but still working on it IRL.

This is what I am doing

It is easier said than done. When I first joined this site, I too was unusable to talk here due to social anxiety . Now I can talk comfortable here but still working on it IRL.
good luck man, its always uncomfortable but worth it as long as ur in here

The brutal aspect ( and why I listed that seperatly in the poll ) is because manletism, being a framelet etc. ) hurts your SMV so much to the point where you could literally have chadlite bones and not slay.

Not overrating his face like most users here, he is a genuine chadlite.
I'm trying to think of who your referring to. Is it @Cutecel2001 ?

This is the most vulgar and shitty form of looksmaxx babble where he just posted random photos of a faggot model who doesn't actually look good to anyone other than gay men as an example and named random surgeries and none of this has anything to do with any kind of objective insight on male attractiveness
I never posted any model on here?

And this was specifically just estimating on what the guy above could do without getting it turned down in a consult.

ltn is more plausible

I'm trying to think of who your referring to. Is it @Cutecel2001 ?
No some random from looksfag.

He is a Chadlite with really good eye area, strong nasion protrusion, very good bigonial and bizygomatic width with very nice hair texture.

He is unfortunately 5ft6 due to his manlet dad who is 5ft5 I think.

I never posted any model on here?

And this was specifically just estimating on what the guy above could do without getting it turned down in a consult.

Im referring to this. This is one of the gayest images I've ever seen and does unironically violate this forum's policy against LGBT content

View attachment 1242343
Im referring to this. This is one of the gayest images I've ever seen and does unironically violate this forum's policy against LGBT content
The image was referring to MT2 results. Most people who used it in the early days of all this shit were body-builders.

Might be a you thing though, I've never had thoughts or ideas around faggotry when looking at a guy without a shirt. That is very weird.

the only reason why he does not look subhuman on the second photo is because he frauds his subhuman eye area.

the only reason why he does not look subhuman on the second photo is because he frauds his subhuman eye area.
He looks subhuman in the second photo wdym? He has a shitty skull overall...

He looks subhuman in the second photo wdym? He has a shitty skull overall...
well compared to the first photo in the second he looks ascended. That guy's a cuck btw he will deny the bp , yet he knows his flaws and tries to fraud.

Typing is way different compared to interacting irl. I've had people point out I'm autistic without me even saying.
eat raw meat and ull be biochemically NT
This dude is actually trolling
Funny GIF

The image was referring to MT2 results. Most people who used it in the early days of all this shit were body-builders.

Might be a you thing though, I've never had thoughts or ideas around faggotry when looking at a guy without a shirt. That is very weird.
Bodybuilding is homoerotic and this is explicitly acknowledged by bodybuilding influencers themselves nowadays who have "ironically" embraced faggotry (they have no choice in the matter because that is objectively their audience either way)

Bodybuilding is homoerotic and this is explicitly acknowledged by bodybuilding influencers themselves nowadays who have "ironically" embraced faggotry (they have no choice in the matter because that is objectively their audience either way)
Again, the focus on the image was on the MT2 result.

Working out in itself isn't "homoerotic" I assure you no one here will become a fag from working out.

Again, the focus on the image was on the MT2 result.

Working out in itself isn't "homoerotic" I assure you no one here will become a fag from working out.
This is what I mean when I talk about the vulgar and shitty form of looksmaxx babble. It is entry level knowledge to anyone who really wants to understand this that bodybuilding is gay and that the primary consumers of gym pics are other, homosexually inclined men. Anyone who actually becomes a bodybuilding influencer will immediately understand this as an objective fact when they look at the demographics of their viewership let alone their comments section. There are obvious logical takeaways from this that can be applied to refine one's own looksmaxxing efforts but if you can't break with the gay fetishism of male muscularity then you haven't even taken the first step. Suffice to say there is no reason that image should ever be on my screen particularly in a space like this which is one of the very few places on the internet that insightful discussion can actually happen

This is what I mean when I talk about the vulgar and shitty form of looksmaxx babble. It is entry level knowledge to anyone who really wants to understand this that bodybuilding is gay and that the primary consumers of gym pics are other, homosexually inclined men. Anyone who actually becomes a bodybuilding influencer will immediately understand this as an objective fact when they look at the demographics of their viewership let alone their comments section. There are obvious logical takeaways from this that can be applied to refine one's own looksmaxxing efforts but if you can't break with the gay fetishism of male muscularity then you haven't even taken the first step. Suffice to say there is no reason that image should ever be on my screen particularly in a space like this which is one of the very few places on the internet that insightful discussion can actually happen
It's not that fucking deep, I wanted to show a picture of how a tan could improve coloring, so I found one.

Then of course someone like you calls it a "babble" and then turns this thread into a discussion about faggotry.

If you don't want to take MT2 or any other carotenoid and workout, that's fine I don't give a shit. Go talk a walk .ore often and get a tan. My whole point is that St.blackops2cel is pale as fuck and needs more reddish undertones.