Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EVEN "STEM" IS NOT OUR "REFUGE PARADISE".

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Many incels consider science and engineering as their sanctuary.they hope that they will get paid as their skills,dont get prejudged by their looks and being treated respectfully.
 I'm a stemcel and this truth is orge for you..
1.There are HR femoids in the faculty this mean the halo effect must go on.
2.good-looking scientists get treated better 
If you are hot women in biology,the entire lab will  form a research team to help you on your problems.
3.During the academic conference good looking scientist get more attention from the audience.
4.It takes super thick skin and nerve of diamond to face criticism not only on your science works(which is acceptable) but also on your appearance(which is not acceptable)!!!
If you are not good looking ,you will be considered as dumb too!!!
Stem is not our refuge paradise.

Holy shit thanks for reminding me, in my engineering class I'm such a fucking Chad. Every guy in there is so fucking low-test and ugly. There's this one 5'4" framecel skullcel currycel in my class who makes me look like a greek god (AKA gambler.)

Only downside is that the women are ugly as well. There's this one shy girl that's like a 6/10 but I'm too ugly to get approached by her.

FUCK!

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit thanks for reminding me, in my engineering class I'm such a fucking Chad. Every guy in there is so fucking low-test and ugly. There's this one 5'4" framecel skullcel currycel in my class who makes me look like a greek god (AKA gambler.)

Only downside is that the women are ugly as well. There's this one shy girl that's like a 6/10 but I'm too ugly to get approached by her.

FUCK!

Why don't you approach her?

Framecel222 said:
FUCK!
Normies may argue that looks dont matter in the stem field. LOL
It still do matters,If a good looking chad failed a lab the MILF PROFESSOR WOULD OFFER HIM A"SPECIAL HELP"

7339er said:
Framecel222 said:
FUCK!
Maybe He's an aspie.

7339er said:

Chad wouldn't approach her, she would approach Chad. 

Besides she doesn't deserve to be subjected to an approach from a subhuman. Being approached by a subhuman is a fate worse than death.

7339er said:
Implying that girls want us to approach them.

Better feedback = life fuel
Life fuel = happy to work
Work = success (probably)

If you dont have a good feedback from your research peers,you need alot of self motivation and a nerve of steel to live this stem life.

LOOKS affect all fields.