Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over even sport player chads cant escape the #meetoo movement

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

this bitch waited nearly 10 years to file another complaint after she nearly got over 300,000 dollars from him.

Who cares about #metoo
We don't have to worry about it lmao

Honestly, I hope more Chads get metoo'd. I've noticed that it's mostly ugly old men who get metoo'd, once again proving the blackpill right.

In Japan education is considered more important.

In the barbaric west we worship sport ZOG ball chaser bots.

Even giga-chads will receive rape accusations from foids

i feel like ever since trump became president rape allegations have skyrocketed to extreme levels

i feel like ever since trump became president rape allegations have skyrocketed to extreme levels
Foids think that, if one male that isn't a rapist goes to jail, it's totally fine because it'll force other men to "improve."

And if you disagree with randomly accusing men with vague statements, you're a BIGOT and a RAPE ENABLER and you deserve to be banned off all sites, shunned from society, and probably castrated for even thinking of questioning a brave womyn who had the guts to speak up and get tons of attention for saying she was raped.

To the contrary, you should be afraid of women being able to destroy you with a mere accusation:

I don't give a fuck, i'll never be in a situation where i'll be open to being accused. That's the type of shit normies have to worry about, not me. If I can't even get a single date how is it possible for me to be accused of raping a foid?

Who said anything about going on a date? They can accuse you just to ruin you for the lulz.

I don't give a fuck, i'll never be in a situation where i'll be open to being accused. That's the type of shit normies have to worry about, not me. If I can't even get a single date how is it possible for me to be accused of raping a foid?
We don't even have to worry about being accused of harassment on an elevator. I was in a parking garage today going down from the 7th floor, and it stopped on the 5th. A white foid looked up from her phone and hesitated to get in, and ultimately didn't. LMAO foids don't want to even be in the same vicinity as us for 15 seconds.

We don't even have to worry about being accused of harassment on an elevator. I was in a parking garage today going down from the 7th floor, and it stopped on the 5th. A white foid looked up from her phone and hesitated to get in, and ultimately didn't. LMAO foids don't want to even be in the same vicinity as us for 15 seconds.
Exactly. Even if foids were just throwing these accusations out against random, broke-ass strangers with ZERO status, we still wouldn't be accused because they don't even wanna be in the same room as us.

Reality is we don't even need to go to that extreme, they're not throwing out accusations against random guys, they're throwing false accusations on guys who they fucked but regret fucking, or guys who they regret even going on a date with. But us uggo incels who aren't even considered MEN by femoids? We're fine.

foids hit the wall then want back on chads dick but cant get it so they bitterly say that they got raped, falsely.
i'd do the same if i saw a male looksmatch of me in an elevator tbh

In Japan education is considered more important.

In the barbaric west we worship sport ZOG ball chaser bots.
Doesn’t Japan love soccer too?