Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even soys are aware of the JBWpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Nevermind who am I kidding, it was of course his great personality that got him a midget gook wife :lul::lul::lul:

How many soys are out their that need to be exterminated. We have like tons of these pests everyday:feelsjuice:

that got him a midget gook wife
imagine be white and 6'3" and marry a GOOK foidlet, he could at least try to catch a noodle from south korea but the pig straight up got one from vietnam, i cant even envy this retard, jfl
when the dwarf get pregnant for that greEn caRd, we will also get a new .is user on the next few years

Shouldn’t be surprising that even NPCs acknowledge WMAF, but they think it’s the cumskins that actively seek out noodlewhores. That’s why they call it muh yellow fever

Also more proof that it’s height >>>>>>>>>> face

Last edited:
imagine be white and 6'3" and marry a GOOK foidlet, he could at least try to catch a noodle from south korea but the pig straight up got one from vietnam, i cant even envy this retard, jfl
when the dwarf get pregnant for that greEn caRd, we will also get a new .is user on the next few years

Shouldn’t be surprising that even NPCs acknowledge WMAF, but they think it’s the cumskins that actively seek out noodlewhores. That’s why they call it “yellow fever”

Also more proof that it’s height >>>>>>>>>> face
Gotta exterminate the tallies. I would love to make a 6'3 a 5'3 by cutting off his legs. It's just what needs to happen ya know

Gotta exterminate the tallies. I would love to make a 6'3 a 5'3 by cutting off his legs. It's just what needs to happen ya know
Glows me :feelsbaton: :fbi:

Last edited:
Nah that's just me being mad at tall people. If you seen me irl you would understand:fuk: but then again on incels.is it's understandable why you would say that:feelsjuice::feelsrope:

her looksmatch was probably in the trees.

Ngl, even when I was 100% bluepilled I knew about jbw when I went to Asia because 99% of asian men are hideous facially

They call it white privilege

I'm a hideous sand nigger and even I'd be ashamed to walk around with a midget noodle foid.