Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even soy twitch streamers are starting to become blackpilled.

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
At 12:35 Asmongold says he didn't get included in any promotional videos for a new Netflix documentary because of his looks. He says "I was not in any of the promotional stuff for that, it's because I'm fucking ugly"

He also says "They don't want people to see an ugly guy on the camera because then they are not going to watch the show" "They make a decision on me, they look at my face, they say 'I don't like his face, he's wrong'"

14:46 "I've been treated like this my whole life"

I'm surprised that he has the balls to say this on stream. Most of his viewers are soy feminist cucks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b7Paze2CYE

I'm pretty sure Asmongold was a virgin till he was like 26. He ascended with a clout chasing OF whore that dumped him a year later, she even claimed that living with him made her depressed :feelskek: He has been single ever since. It makes sense that he is finally starting to become blackpilled.

who is this ass gold

Mogs me to a different realm. Jfl at being utterly mogged by a fucking ex WoW addict.

Mogs me to a different realm. Jfl at being utterly mogged by a fucking ex WoW addict.
It looks like he has done something with his hair, he was balding quite badly, he was nearly nw4. He got his teeth fixed too.

At a certain point the blackpill will go mainstream think about it almost half of men in their 20s in Australia are incel. They will almost all never get laid. What do you think will happen when nearly half of men 40 something are KHHV and have nothing to lose? Admitting the blackpill won't matter since there is no real way to harm them financially since they work min wage dead end jobs nor socially since they are already rejects for being ugly.

I've noticed that people that had some sort of success, no matter how small, tend to acknowledge the blackpill once that success is taken away.